Kokoro Connect

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see kokoro connect Translated?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
0%
No (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 1007

Ghozzz
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Kokoro Connect

Post by Ghozzz »

defan752 wrote:Merry early Christmas guys. Chapter 1 is up. Have at it, grammar nazis!

Now I can rest for a bit before Chapter 2... Don't expect it until March or later, sorry!
Thank You so much for translating :D,...
Feel Free to Read Kokoro Connect
FSL29Himeko
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel: Kokoro Connect

Post by FSL29Himeko »

Hello Guys, Im new here
and yeah as you know one of Kokoro connect LN Readers
since the anime was cutshort :( :(

and actually i have some new novel illustration for volume 7 (asu random)
oh yeah, please translator can we just skip the volume 5 and continue with volume 7 :wink: :wink:
"Live life without regret!:D"
Kemm
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

I'm still waiting for 4.5 to be finished, since it seems the new two members of the club get introduced there or something, so I don't endorse your petition.
FSL29Himeko
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR

Post by FSL29Himeko »

Kemm wrote:I'm still waiting for 4.5 to be finished, since it seems the new two members of the club get introduced there or something, so I don't endorse your petition.
Ok Bros, then i guess i'll just have to wait :D
and yeah, guys i actually want to help out in indonesian language part
i hope its ok :roll:
Kemm
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

Contact with the project staff for the Indonesian version and have them greenlight you or reserve a free chapter and have them give you the OK once you post the tentative translation.
FSL29Himeko
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR

Post by FSL29Himeko »

Kemm wrote:Contact with the project staff for the Indonesian version and have them greenlight you or reserve a free chapter and have them give you the OK once you post the tentative translation.
okay, will do that :wink: :wink:
ohh it seems Ghozz is an indonesian translator himself :o :o
Ghozzz
Kyonist

Post by Ghozzz »

FSL29Himeko wrote:
Kemm wrote:Contact with the project staff for the Indonesian version and have them greenlight you or reserve a free chapter and have them give you the OK once you post the tentative translation.
okay, will do that :wink: :wink:
ohh it seems Ghozz is an indonesian translator himself :o :o
Yeah :wink: , we can talk about it in "Kokoro Connect (Bahasa Indonesia)" Topic ,...
smartboyhw
Astral Realm

Post by smartboyhw »

Hello guys! Does anybody mind me translating the remaining chapters of Vol. 6.5? I have the Chinese versions and nobody is on it. :D

(Inaba best girl no objections)
Ghozzz
Kyonist

Post by Ghozzz »

smartboyhw wrote:Hello guys! Does anybody mind me translating the remaining chapters of Vol. 6.5? I have the Chinese versions and nobody is on it. :D

(Inaba best girl no objections)
Sure !!! :D You can start translating,... Nobody reserved the Volume, so it's all yours,.. And yeah, Inaba Best Girl
Auroz
Astral Realm

Post by Auroz »

Good job on doing the translation, I'm glad people are still dedicated to Inaba.
Last edited by Auroz on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KariaDragneel
Astral Realm

Post by KariaDragneel »

I just finished the anime and am dying to continue the story!! however my OCD won't allow me to skip over Volume 4.5 and start Volume 5, so I guess I'm waiting. Sucks since theres only 2 chapters not done. But I can't complain, translating is hard work, I wish I could help. Kudos to the translators.
Kemm
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

Welcome to the club!

I think Pentagon++ (the biggest one of the not-done chapters from 4.5) is a bridge chapter that allows a better reading for volume 5. I still don't know why people offer to translate later volumes leaving this one untouched. They even skip volumes, and not only 4.5 (if I'm not wrong, vol.6 saw more activity and earlier than vol.5).
defan752
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by defan752 »

Hi guys, long time no see.

So I've been working on Volume 5 (spending WAY too much time translating it due to other projects, such as SAO and AW) and I'm speeding up. Translated about half of Chapter 5. I was wondering who are the remaining active translators? I really want to see this series FULLY translated and I think coordinating with the other translators is a good idea.

I want to move to Volume 4.5 next. Kind of regret skipping it, but I did because I thought it wasn't that important to the main story.
Kemm
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

AFAIK the first chapters of that volume are just side-stories, but the last one (Pentagon++) is a bridge between volumes 4 and 5 (and that, if I'm not wrong, introduces the two new club members).

I think that currently there are no other active translators (or, if there is, just one in a situation similar to yours).
TheSoap
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TheSoap »

Since everyone seems to be busy, how about I help out with the translations? I can only translate from Chinese though.

Return to “Abandoned”