Meiyaku no Leviathan (The Leviathan of the Covenant)

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you want to see this get translated

I want to translate this
3%
Yes
93%
Maybe
3%
No
1%

Total votes: 95

M I
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Magika No Kenshi To Shoukan Maou

Re: Meiyaku no Leviathan (The Leviathan of the Covenant)

Post by M I »

Does anyone know if there will be more translated soon? I really like this series and want to read asap!!! If I remember there were a lot of people who wanted to translate this, so what happened?
Shuiko
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka and High School DxD

Post by Shuiko »

M I wrote:Does anyone know if there will be more translated soon? I really like this series and want to read asap!!! If I remember there were a lot of people who wanted to translate this, so what happened?
it's called taking a break. And it can last as long as ZZHK pleases.
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

zzhk FIGHTING! check the page and refresh it quick, once zzhk goes, he goes with a bang!
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
nahucirujano
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nahucirujano »

And zzhk does it again...!
Thanks for your hardwork, dude! ;)
Kazuto12
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kazuto12 »

i love this series.Thank you so much for translating this zzhk
M I
Mikuru's Master

Post by M I »

Thanks for the updates I have been checking the web page everyday hoping to see more. To the translator thank you very much for all the time and effort you have put in I could not enjoy this story with out your hard work!!!
M I
Mikuru's Master

Post by M I »

Hello,
I have been reading the latest updates that came out after such a long time and have really enjoyed it. Every character is coming out showing how they thing and act. I hope to see more updates soon as I want to read it asap! As always thanks to everyone who brings us the updates we would not be able to enjoy the story with out all of you!!!!!!
M I
Mikuru's Master

Post by M I »

Hi,
Been awhile since I lasted posted I saw we were some updates for a while but it stopped I was hoping to see more soon. I keep checking the page everyday hoping a new update will be in, Well to the team who does the updates I want to say thanks and there is a least one person checking the page everyday( or sometimes more x2 x3 x4 x5!!)
Take care all!
ID not in use
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ID not in use »

M I wrote:Hi,
Been awhile since I lasted posted I saw we were some updates for a while but it stopped I was hoping to see more soon. I keep checking the page everyday hoping a new update will be in, Well to the team who does the updates I want to say thanks and there is a least one person checking the page everyday( or sometimes more x2 x3 x4 x5!!)
Take care all!
Zzhk is working on blade dance.
M I
Mikuru's Master

It seems we have a dedacated One man stall for Leviathan

Post by M I »

Staff:
Project Staff
Supervisor: zzhk
Project Manager: zzhk
Translators
ACTIVE
zzhk (Chinese translator)

I just wanted to say thanks I keel checking the webpage countless times everyday, hopping for the new part of the story. It may sound weird but I had a car accident where my brain was damaged and will take time to correct it self if it can the biggest problem I loss of motor control I can walk as long as no sudden turns, driving is out until more progress is mode.

This is the important part stuck not being able to do much I have always loved reading when I found out BT I was in heaven I's read just about everything I am interested in. The only ones left and the one being translated now. It would not be off if I said I am on Pins and needles waiting for the next part of the story. Well I will bring this to a close now , I hope you and all your's are well and stay that way.
And now the last Thanks for all the hard Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M I
Mikuru's Master

Leviathan of the Covenant

Post by M I »

I have been enjoying this LN and the updates come in one or two chapters then seem to get put on hold for some reason. As I really enjoy this one I dont mind waiting awhile I just want /hope it has not been droped. Anyone hear anything??
M I
Mikuru's Master

Thanks for the update zzhk

Post by M I »

Thanks again for the updates I check back all the time!!
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Meiyaku No Rivaiasan (The Leviathan of the Covenant)

Post by denormative »

denormative wrote:
Kadi wrote:It's MF, what do you expect... that being said, the story doesn't feel fanservice-y. Okay, there's that scene where Orihime is bathing. And the one where Hazumi is bathing... and Asha as a maid... and... hot Luna with a hot car... I'm digging my own comment's grave, aren't I? And I still say it's not about the fanservice!!! Just like Campione! Just because!
Campione is about kissing, this is clearly about dragons. No fanservice in either. Nope!
Well this is a blast from the past. After getting distracted for... five years or so I'm finally reading this series. And I can authoritatively state this one's about breasts. :P

On an unrelated note, since I'm about 2/3rds of the way through the 7th novel and there's no obvious way to wrap up the rest of the Chekhov's guns in a single volume, was there any known reason why it ended so soon? I guess it was simply because it wasn't very popular?
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960

Return to “Campione”