Campione! General Discussion

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Campione! ?

It was good! Please do more!
96%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
1%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 2659

FatMike
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Campione! General Discussion

Post by FatMike »

darkshooter wrote:I support yinghua and shizuku route. Anyone with me? :)
I definitly support you on this theory man, that was the first thing I thought of after the talked
dim1
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by dim1 »

I'm curious how Lu Hao will react to her beloved Eagle being taken even if it is by her adoptive brother's sister, The formation of the greatest male domination tag team or Lu Hao vs Shizuka.
2hayka
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei as of currently

Post by 2hayka »

dim1 wrote:
I'm curious how Lu Hao will react to her beloved Eagle being taken even if it is by her adoptive brother's sister, The formation of the greatest male domination tag team or Lu Hao vs Shizuka.
Good one :mrgreen:
Favorite LNs: Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabu Kome wa Machigatteiru, Spice and Wolf, No Game no Life, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Campione!, Clockwork Planet. There should be more...
Shin
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shin »

Such an awesome LN. Thanks guys, for the translations.
chan0001
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by chan0001 »

Since when Japanese publisher send DMCA to English fan translation when there no official English translation available...
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Teh_ping »

This is a first time even for us...

As we said, there was an email sent to us. Please check the official announcement. We do not know what else this will further tantamount to, but be on standby.

As noted, it doesn't just involve the English version. It involves ALL THE OFFERED LANGUAGES. There wasn't any exception here.
CJax
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: High School DXD

Post by CJax »

I wonder what prompted the DMCA? Or was it even a legit DMCA like what some are saying on the FB post. To eliminate all translations in one foul swoop where there are no legal country language translations available in said countries. Man this is really odd. I maybe wrong, but What if it's an elaborate Troll from the interwebs? There are plenty of ways to forge or fabricate legit emails and what not on the net if you know Where to look :\ man I can't really make heads or tails on what caused this DMCA out of the Blue. Truly a Head scratcher >< I lived campione too sigh?..
geoslim21
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel: Campione! and Highschool DxD

Post by geoslim21 »

Does this DMCA thing mean that translation will be forced to stop? If so then that sucks because I love this series and just started making PDFs for it. I don't really see why this would happen. B-T has always given credit to the authors and illustrators and never posted translations when there are official translations. Either way I would check with the proper authorities before removing this series, or at the very least try to get the reason for the DMCA notice.
chan0001
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by chan0001 »

Fan translation got no demerit to Japanese raw LN since all people that read fan translation would not read raw Japanese novel either way since they don't understand and fan translation actually helping to promote the LN. Hmm hope it not troll email ...
Gvozd
Astral Realm

Post by Gvozd »

It's very sad((
This DCMA are include even illistrations?
I'm a new translator this project to Russian, but that happened that I don't have any of them...
Maybe anybody can help me with this? :roll:
P.s. sorry for my bad English
Aiel
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Aiel »

chan0001 wrote:Hmm hope it not troll email ...
2 possibility : A troll, but I belive that BT team had checked the sender (probably a lawyers or something loke that)
or a preventive act before selling right at foreign publising company.

But i feel it strange too
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Teh_ping »

Sighs, if it were a joke, it sure is elaborate to get TLG to actually message us to get rid of the stuff. (He has actual law experience. We're not joking.)

Seriously folks, stop living in denial.

Also, this involves ALL LANGUAGES, including Russian. No work can be done on Campione! as of this point.
Aiel
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Aiel »

I'am not living in denial ^^

I did say that you guy must had check for the case it was a fake.

But i still wonder why such an action was taken, since as far as i Know, Campione was not liscenced in US or EU. Usualy it's the publishing company in the country wish hope to sell it, who send such removal request.
Gvozd
Astral Realm

Post by Gvozd »

Teh_ping wrote: Also, this involves ALL LANGUAGES, including Russian. No work can be done on Campione! as of this point.
I don't say that I'll post Russian version on BT. Let me get this right....it just would be good, if I have these illustrations and thats all)
staplesdex2
Astral Realm

Post by staplesdex2 »

Well it's Shueisha that published the LNs. I'm wondering how DMCA was applied since they're all the way in Japan. They must have went through a lot of hoops to get this done.

Return to “Campione”