Rakudai Kishi no Chivalry

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

izik1
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Rakudai Kishi no Chivalry

Post by izik1 »

KLSymph wrote:Six months equals stalled, so that's my baseline.
Thank you for the information.
Swampydrake99 wrote:Relax on the asking it'll get translated when it gets translated.
If you were talking about me, I think there was a bit of a misunderstanding, I put the " :) " at the end for a reason (now that i think about it it should have been a " ;) " though), I do wish I could find him and ask him what happened, but I am not willing to search through the entire internet until he is officially M.I.A.
Janime6
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Janime6 »

Rakudai volume 11 irasutos: http://imgur.com/a/nFVFd
LoLipopZ24
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by LoLipopZ24 »

:(
LoLipopZ24
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by LoLipopZ24 »

Hey klSymph thank you very much for all the hard work u put in in this series, I really hope this won't be dropped and translated all the way as its one of my favourite series. Really appreciate all u Translators who translate novels, I don't know whether u guys earn for this but I don't thing so. Maybe if Baka is still alive in 5years time I would like to learn how to translate too. If u happen to drop the series. pls pls do inform of us whether u will come back or perhaps maybe pass to another translator. From what I read u are gonna to pick up this series after 6 months have past? Thanks for reading this
KLSymph
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KLSymph »

LoLipopZ24 wrote:From what I read u are gonna to pick up this series after 6 months have past?
I'll finish up volume six in February. And in general, I translate if no one else is doing it. However, I also need to make time to polish previous volumes (since nobody does that besides me, and I hardly do it as much as I should), so I can't be translating onward as much as people would like.
izik1
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by izik1 »

Janime6 wrote:Rakudai volume 11 irasutos: http://imgur.com/a/nFVFd
that image quality is very :ok_hand:
LoLipopZ24
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by LoLipopZ24 »

It's fine klSymph take as Long as u want as Long as u don't suddenly disappear of the face of the earth like some translater though I no its not their fault. Thanks for the quick reply :)
KLSymph
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KLSymph »

DisavateraMX, you have not been in communication for months, and sadly I must now deem you Missing In Action. If you would like to rejoin the project, please contact me here or on the wiki.

With that, I am now finishing the rest of volume six.
AP24
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AP24 »

Thank you KLSymph for coming back to translate this!

Also, I think you should change Vol 5 Epilogue to Intermission.
KLSymph
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KLSymph »

I posted chapter seven part one yesterday but forgot to change the main page text to a link!

Feel free to imagine me looking at the chapter listing a minute ago going "Huh... intermission, five, six... am I missing a chapter WAIT WHAT."

The dangers of posting in the morning right before going to work. (I also forgot to set the status to Active, but I remembered and did it on the commute.)
AP24 wrote:Also, I think you should change Vol 5 Epilogue to Intermission.
You are correct, but that's something I'll have to do as part of checking over volume five using the original source, which I have not done yet.
izik1
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by izik1 »

KLSymph that's a very new progress tracker to me. It's good :ok_hand: (wish that worked here, also why am I so addicted to that emoji?)
EDIT: smilies are bad sometimes :v
izik1
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by izik1 »

I'm not good at editing but I noticed that in Volume 6, Chapter 7 Part 1 Paragraph 1, There is probably a missing word in the sentence "After all, it was the general rule that each contender would have one fight per day." (suggested edit in bold and italics) Sorry for not doing this myself I don't know anything about editing on BT and don't want to mess anything up just in case it was supposed to be like that. have a good one :)
EDIT / PS: Really hope I didn't sound rude there I am really thankful that you do this KLSymph.
KLSymph
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KLSymph »

I'll flub often during the translation phase, so I encourage everyone to make corrections whenever you think something looks wrong. Even if it's supposed to be like that, I'll just correct your change (and I'll correct all kinds of things during polishing anyway), so you shouldn't worry about messing things up. Might as well learn about BT editing now when you have a good opportunity.
izik1
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by izik1 »

KLSymph wrote:I'll flub often during the translation phase, so I encourage everyone to make corrections whenever you think something looks wrong. Even if it's supposed to be like that, I'll just correct your change (and I'll correct all kinds of things during polishing anyway), so you shouldn't worry about messing things up. Might as well learn about BT editing now when you have a good opportunity.
K noted.
AP24
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AP24 »

KLSymph, you're doing one part per day regardless of how long or short the part is, right? Then Vol 6 will be finished in about a week. After you finish Vol 6, will you be starting to work on Vol 7?

Return to “English”