Mushoku Tensei Img Errors

Off-shoot branches of the main brigade who toil under the glorious leadership of our Editor-in-Chief.

General discussion related to projects by the Computer or Anime & Manga Club.....

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

dbrose
Astral Realm

Mushoku Tensei Img Errors

Post by dbrose »

Starting from Vol 7, Images no longer appear within story text, and are staggered by 1 vol as well. (Pictures from vol8 are in vol7, pictures from vol9 are in vol8 etc.) Vol7 pictures seem to be missing completely.

I apologize if this type of comment is in the wrong section, but I wasn't sure where to report this....
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Re: Mushoku Tensei Img Errors

Post by R~S »

Wasn't that project using light novel illustrations for web novel text? Maybe that plays into that?
Baka-Tsuki discord server
dbrose
Astral Realm

Re: Mushoku Tensei Img Errors

Post by dbrose »

I can't really say whether or not it does, but in my opinion, I did appreciate the illustrations, and they appeared correctly for the first 6 volumes. I can completely understand this not being a high priority thing, but if an image fix is possible, at the very least, i think future readers of the series would appreciate it.

Return to “Auxiliary Brigades”