YOU DID IT TRANSLATORS!!

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

rodrick
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

YOU DID IT TRANSLATORS!!

Post by rodrick »

Oh my god, I just checked the ZnT page and the last chapter is already translated and uploaded!!
Thank you so much, Its been years since the project started and you saw it through till the end. Congratulations!!

To each and every translator and helper out there, you just finished giving us a 22 volumes saga translation, and its thanks to your hard and selfless work, that all of us can now enjoy it.

We all appreciate this amazing act of kindness you did, and we are all very grateful.
Cheers. :D
Swiftfist
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: YOU DID IT TRANSLATORS!!

Post by Swiftfist »

I just registered just for the sake of expressing my thanks to you the translators.

the finishing of this project is a big deal for me as this series is the series that got me into light novels, i remember over a decade ago when i watched the ZnT anime and absolutely loved it, upon researching i found out that it was actually based on a light novel and it brought me to find out the existence of light novels and this wonderful translation group.
ever since ive been always looking for other LN to read and have been patiently waiting for the day i could read ZnT from beginning to end.
through the long period of translation and through the long hiatus following the death of the author.
and now this day is finally here.

so really. thank you so much translators for letting me, and others, fully experience the full original story of this novel.
really, you are amazing! :D
kasarrah
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kasarrah »

Big thanks to everyone who worked on this project
Ailtin
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ailtin »

As someone who has been watching, reading and enjoying every single line, volume and progress of this project, I want to express my sincerest gratitude to all translators. Zero no Tsukaima is always considered to be a lot of things - both good and bad. For me, it's my entry point to light novels in general, appreciating Baka-Tsuki as a whole and gave me a neverending passion for the series as a whole.

To all translators who translated this series: You guys rock.
This Guy is Un-F***ing believeable !
by Christopher Walken
El caminante 98
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by El caminante 98 »

Muchas gracias por haber tráducido esta maravillosa novela eh esperado muchos años para ver la culminación de zero no tsukaima

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”