Kaze no Stigma Ignition Volume 1 Chapter 2

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Kaze no Stigma Ignition Volume 1 Chapter 2

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Sorry for the long wait folks, though I believe I am the only one who even pays attention here now... Hooray for myself!!

Fine...
*lights a candle on a cookie and starts a small celebration in some dark room in the building they went to in the story...*

Okay, that aside, I will probably be going into vol 3 next, rather than the rest of the Ignition volume 1. If anyone has any violent objections, voice out now! or rather, soon, before i start on vol 3?

Anyway, my reason for moving onto Ignition before volume 3 is mainly because of this chapter, and since its cleared, my obstacle to vol 3 is all cleared! HAHA!

Lets see... What do I love the most about this chapter? Actually... its this line... though its wrong, I hope I can say something like this one day...
Spoiler! :
“Just standing there and I get paid for it, how can I give up on such a job? So, I will be relying on you from now on.”
Most interesting part of the chapter, the appearance of two Kazumas:
Spoiler! :
“Kazuma would never lose to an imposter.”

“That…… though its true……”

Even though there are a lot of problems with his personality, but as a Jutsushi, Kazuma’s abilities can be fully trusted. Faced against an unwavering argument, Ren can only swallow his own words.

“So------”

Ayano raises her finger with force, pointing at the two before her, and announces loudly:

“The two of you don’t have to go easy, just fight it out quickly!”

“…………”

Both Kazumas both glanced at Ayano, and then stare at each other, and finally sighs at the same time.

Their actions are an exact mirror image, without the slightest difference at all. Even a pair of artists that have partnered for a long period of time might not be as harmonious as them.

“What’s up with this girl.”

“Doing things so arbitrarily-------”

“So violent------”

“Just like a tomboy……”

After finishing their final sentence at the same time, they both sigh together once more. Seeing this collaborative scene, Ayano’s temple twitches slightly.

“You……”

She grabs a piece of concrete the size of her palm.

“Why are you having a twosome performance with the imposter! You idiot!”

And threw it out with all her might. Seeing the concrete piece that is entirely offtrack, the two Kazumas did not dodge, but only watched quietly.

“How dangerous.”

“That’s right.”

“Shut up!”

Ayano shouts out with a sinister look on her face:

“Hurry up and start! Or else I will slaughter the both of you!”

Both Kazumas widen their eyes instantly, with an astonishing look on their face. Following that, once again, they spoke together harmoniously to ask the question in their hearts:

“How will you slaughter me?”

“------!!”

In her fury, Ayano drew out her Enraiha. But, just as she is about to swing it, Ren stops her.

“Nee-sama, calm down!”

“I can’t calm down anymore!”

Ayano struggles, trying to break free from the boy who is hugging her tightly.

“How can I accept two Kazumas in this world! Just one makes me mad, having two will drive me nuts!!”
Enjoy!!
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
MadJustin7
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Kaze no Stigma Ignition Volume 1 Chapter 2

Post by MadJustin7 »

I'm still here, been waiting for someone to start work again. I would prefer that you work on Volume 3 next, leave the side stories for another day. Keep up the good work.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

vol3 , that's great!!! please do start working on it
ShadowZeroHeart

Guess no one likes Ignition... despite all the reasons for them...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
MadJustin7
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by MadJustin7 »

No problem with ignition I rather like reading side stories. However with only one translator, I would like to see the main plot progress.
ShadowZeroHeart

MadJustin7 wrote:No problem with ignition I rather like reading side stories. However with only one translator, I would like to see the main plot progress.
I can sort of understand that, but i guess either no1 remembered, or no1 noticed... but...
Spoiler! :
Meeting you in dreams is about Ren meeting a girl he doesnt know in the world Nightmare made, and Vol 3 is the tragic love story of Ren with this girl he is about to meet. So technically THIS IS part of the main plot in a way. Oh well...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

But, it's not REALLY necessary, we can go on without it. Plus the main series is far more connected that the side stories
athira
Astral Realm

Post by athira »

i was rather looking forward to read 'Let's go to the amusement park'. it's A-ok if you want to go on with volume 3, but if you have some spare time, and doesn't mind working on another one, pls jump to that story
sreeml5thira
Astral Realm

Post by sreeml5thira »

i was rather looking forward to read 'Let's go to the Amusement Park' of KnS ignition. It's A-OK if you want to work on Vol-3. But if you have some spare time and won't mind working on another story, please translate this story
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

wow, wait.

i love the ignitions!.

wish i could help you translating,
too bad i don't understand a word of the language.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Ah my bad it seems I did let a double post slip while aproving posts... :(
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
spatulars
Astral Realm

Post by spatulars »

I know I'm a little late in posting, but great job! I'm so happy you posted this. I found this anime a few days ago on Netflix. I watched it, loved it, and then read the manga. Unfortunately almost everything in the manga was in the anime, and so far most of it has been in the light novel translations. However, the side story you posted is brand new to me, and I'm overjoyed that you found the time to translate it. Thank you so much!
ShadowZeroHeart

spatulars wrote:I know I'm a little late in posting, but great job! I'm so happy you posted this. I found this anime a few days ago on Netflix. I watched it, loved it, and then read the manga. Unfortunately almost everything in the manga was in the anime, and so far most of it has been in the light novel translations. However, the side story you posted is brand new to me, and I'm overjoyed that you found the time to translate it. Thank you so much!
The anime covered almost all there is in the main story, and sadly, no, i havent found much time recently... exam period, and i am failing so far... zzz...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
joshuafaramir
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by joshuafaramir »

Oh, if those are the contents for volume 3 and 4 and 5? Then by all means, go on with Ignition. I do not want to read another pre-teenage angst/lovestory/romance/puppy love.

Thank you very much.
Asha111
Astral Realm

Post by Asha111 »

I just love this story thank you for your hard work ı loved this chapter and ı can not wait for the new chapters thought ı wonder what will hapen in main story ı also like side stories very much

Return to “Kaze no Stigma”