High School DxD:Volume 21 Report
The following are the main authorities who have been lost by the various factions.
- Michael and his Brave Saints (Ace excluded)
- Raphael and his Brave Saints (Ace excluded)
- Uriel and his Brave Saints (Ace excluded)
- Sirzechs Lucifer and his peerage (Queen excluded)
- Serafall Leviathan and her peerage (Queen excluded)
- Falbium Asmodeus and his peerage (Queen excluded)
- Fallen Angel Cadre Azazel
- Chief God of the Norse Mythology, Odin, and six other major gods
- Chief God of the Greek Mythology, Zeus, and ten other major gods
- Brahma, Vishnu, and seven other major gods
Other factions (Japanese Mythology, Chinese Mythology, Egyptian Mythology, Celtic Mythology, and others) also had some of their major gods join the eternal battle against Trihexa.
Despite this, Trihexa is still currently alive.
Afterwards, this historic battle in which various factions participated became known as [The Chaos of Lilin], and [The Evil Dragon Campaign], but also came to an end for the time being—.
Historians have described the campaign as ‘A historic loss of powers from all of the mythologies’. Especially significant is the combat strength of Heaven and the Underworld, which significantly declined; the overall combat strength that The Three Factions worked hard to recover after the War was once again exhausted.
In the human world, Trihexa and the Evil Dragons left behind a tremendous impact, as well as the irregular, supernatural presences which fought against them; all of them were recorded by the media, and it triggered an enormous and controversial debate between humans. And so, this battle left behind an inerasable scar on both the human world, and the supernatural worlds. However, in this campaign, a new hope was also born. Two future Super Devil candidates appeared on the Devil’s side. They were the ones known within the history of the Two Heavenly Dragons as the rare talents [Hakuryuukou of the Morning Star] Vali Lucifer and [Sekiryuutei of the Blazing Truth] Hyoudou Issei—.
In addition, several days after the end of this campaign, a certain proposal was passed in the upper echelons of the Underworld.
—Rias Gremory’s servant ‘Hyoudou Issei’ was nominated for a promotion to become a high-class Devil. Being advocated for a promotion to a high-class Devil within less than a year after reincarnation, was an exception among exceptions that had never occurred in the past.
Translator's Notes and References
- Kana reads as Issei, which also means honesty
|Back to Y Ddraig Goch & Albion Gwiber||Return to Main Page||Forward to The remaining hopes|