Hyakka Ryōran: Samurai Girls

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls?

It was good! Please do more!
96%
It was interesting.
2%
Not as good as I thought.
1%
Boring. Not touching it again.
1%

Total votes: 103

Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls

Post by Darklor »

This is the feed back thread for Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... urai_Girls
Please tell us what you think of it.
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
EviL
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls

Post by EviL »

finally a teaser for this series
hope the translator continue with his good work
also i love this series since the anime was the one who turn me into a 100% otaku and a person who loves redhead (juubei *-*)
coff coff
well since the novel is diferent i'm quite curious about it history :D
animefan425
Astral Realm

Post by animefan425 »

[quote="EviL"]finally a teaser for this series
hope the translator continue with his good work
also i love this series since the anime was the one who turn me into a 100% otaku and a person who loves redhead (juubei *-*)
coff coff
well since the novel is diferent i'm quite curious about it history :D[/quote]
Yep, thank you for the translations. Now I could finally see how much the anime deviated from the original story.
BlackBear
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by BlackBear »

The anime was so good! I hope that the translation of this light novel continue! :D
I'm italian, so sorry if my english isn't perfect :)
DarksBG
Astral Realm

Re: Hyakka Ryōran: Samurai Girls

Post by DarksBG »

LightNovel_Maniac wrote:Translate it plz *:*
second that
jomkingal
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel: Haruhi Suzumiya (Series)*(Dropped), Sword Art Online*(Dropped), Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Highschool DxD, Hyouka, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Date A Live, Campione, etc.

Post by jomkingal »

I hope some translator picks this up. :) Please do more~ kyaa~ I love Yagyuu Juubei!~ Haah haah~
Currently Reading Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, High School DxD, Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha.
Currently playing Majikoi! (series) *(at Chris Route), Dota 2.
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata(Hope to see this Light Novel here at Baka-Tsuki, <3 Kasumigaoka Utaha-senpai~)

I love Kawakami Momoyo~ <3
bumbayker
Astral Realm

Post by bumbayker »

Is there any chance BT will resume translation of the light novel? I heard that the anime changed and removed a LOT of stuff from the source material and is almost a completely different story. Hobby Japan doesn't seem to be interested in releasing it in english anymore either since it has been almost 3 years since their announcement.
bumbayker
Astral Realm

Post by bumbayker »

I hope you will give Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls LN another shot. I like the anime but I heard that the LN was much different and better. I think its worth it since its getting more popular especially with the 2nd season airing. Hobby Japan probably cancelled their plans to release in in English as they have not done anything for almost 3 years.
hamdesal
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hamdesal »

any chance this novel will continue translating?
hamdesal
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hamdesal »

please translate this novel :D
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

BT doesn't do anything.

There hasn't been anyone expressing their desire to translate this for a while in this thread, it's safe to assume no one's working on this.
ChrisTheS
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ChrisTheS »

I'm almost finished my own translation of volume 1, with less than 40 pages to go (not for submission, as it doesn't remotely meet site standards on accuracy - because I'm doing this as a sight-reading comprehension and vocabulary building exercise I'm basically taking the sense of each sentence/passage and rewriting the story in my own writing style). However, I've hit a passage that is beyond my capacity to translate, as it involves terms that are not in my dictionary, which Google won't translate, and which I can't find any clues to in a web search (I have a very, very vague impression of what's being said but not enough to make even an educated guess as to the content). I'm hoping that someone here will either be able to help me or know of some other resources I might try to figure it out.

The terms in question are ぴるぴる(する) and びるびる. Hope someone can help!

Edit: I've been asking around elsewhere and apparently actual Japanese people don't know what the passage as a whole is saying other than that it's broadly dirty... so I may just have to make something up and move on.
hayashi_s
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by hayashi_s »

びるびる is sex. ぴるぴる on the other hand makes no sense. You might want to write down the pages that these words appear so I can look through my copy.
Alice is my waifu

wiki page
ChrisTheS
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ChrisTheS »

The last third of p.276 to the second line of p.277 (basically from '着るわけないでしょう' to '宗朗のくせに' I'm not terribly confident in what I've got). I've given it my best guess, but it feels too much like a patch at the moment.
ChrisTheS
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ChrisTheS »

Finished today, except for the afterword.

Is it only my lack of proficiency with the language, or does the first volume really give barely any indication as to what is actually going on?

Return to “Teaser Feedback”