Recommend me a LN!

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Grandork
Astral Realm

Recommend me a LN!

Post by Grandork »

Hey guys! I've recently have some time in my hands and I'm kinda bored already, thus, I would like to read, but because I'm the kind of person that even if I don't like the book I will finish reading, I don't really want to try my odds on all the LN that have been translated, so I request your help! Recommend me a good LN :)

I've already read SAO, enjoyed it, so that is off the table. For a more or less list of books that I've read (I forget to add some books lol): https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/1 ... shelf=read
MineRiko
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Hidan no Aria

Re: Recommend me a LN!

Post by MineRiko »

Moderators for Commune, I believe this might be more suited for the Manga & Novel forum.

Also, on another note, Seirei Tsukai if you haven't.
Wiki Account: Nii-sama
Kanamechan Translations, Chinjufu Scanlations, Chinjufu Channel
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Moved.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Well, Mahouka might be nice, then Campione (if you don´t mind harems) and if you don´t mind much slower pace then Tokyo Ravens
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Zuruumi wrote:Well, Mahouka might be nice, then Campione (if you don´t mind harems) and if you don´t mind much slower pace then Tokyo Ravens
Odd, I actually found Tokyo Ravens to move at a glacial pace to Campione. (Maybe I'm just a little too focused on the stereotypical romantically-thick lead's lack-of-awareness. :? )
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960

Return to “Manga & Novel”