Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! ?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 834

obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!: General

Post by obsidian pegasus »

私は幸せだ、バカが马鹿犬よりも優れている!(ありがとゼロ)
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Grand Barbu wrote:Please read the discution page of vol 3 chapter 5, I'm unsure of the way one line was translated, there is more info on the discution page.
Best plan, PM Zephyrus, he is the papakiki master translator! Also, I read the line your talking about, I don't see a problem with it, it is a run on sentence, but so many things are so oh well.
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Nurin »

obsidian pegasus wrote:私は幸せだ、バカが马鹿犬よりも優れている!(ありがとゼロ)
幸せならいい、人生で楽しめることは良いではないか? :wink:

"Shiawase nara ii, jinsei de tanoshimeru koto wa yoi dewanai ka? :)

If you are happy it's good, isn't it okay to enjoy the life? :mrgreen:
Call me Nurin!

obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

はい!
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
Grand Barbu
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Grand Barbu »

I've read vol. 3, apart from some syntax disambiguation it seems fine. Now on to vol 4
obsidian pegasus wrote:
Grand Barbu wrote:Please read the discution page of vol 3 chapter 5, I'm unsure of the way one line was translated, there is more info on the discution page.
Best plan, PM Zephyrus, he is the papakiki master translator! Also, I read the line your talking about, I don't see a problem with it, it is a run on sentence, but so many things are so oh well.
Ok I will take note of that, I'm still new and the wiki format is a new thing for me as well.
obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Don't take my word for it though, I just got in trouble from Rohan123 for not making sense on my Asobi ni TL...oops! gomen ne
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
Grand Barbu
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Grand Barbu »

I'm now up to date with the translation, and just waiting for the next part of chapter 2 of volume 4. I'll begin translate vol. 1 into french soon, but will try to keep up with english translation as it comes. (so far i can do the edition of one chapter in about 4-6 hours) It would be really great to have a second translator on this project, but I don't know anyone who can speak/read japanese... :?
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

BTW just one question, how long are the chapters on the raw(How much pages) :?:
Call me Nurin!

obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

They're not too bad, Chapter 1 was 50 pages, 2 is 40 pages, 3 is 30 pages, 4 is 30 pages, 5 is 50 pages, 6 is 60 pages, epilogue is 9 pages.

For Grand Barbaru, I'm with you, I'd love a second TLer for this project. On the bright side though, When I started back in July on chapter 2 it took me 4 hours to do one page, Now, (as in a couple min. ago), I did one page+ in 45 min. So I'm getting faster, (with less time/ day though :cry: )

Ps. since I'm using this to learn better 日本語, I'm also rotating books every night, (that I can). That way I get more exposure to the language in writing, (and different slangs and dialects). That makes me quite slow...(got asobi ni prologue done though 8)
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

obsidian pegasus wrote:They're not too bad, Chapter 1 was 50 pages, 2 is 40 pages, 3 is 30 pages, 4 is 30 pages, 5 is 50 pages, 6 is 60 pages, epilogue is 9 pages.

For Grand Barbaru, I'm with you, I'd love a second TLer for this project. On the bright side though, When I started back in July on chapter 2 it took me 4 hours to do one page, Now, (as in a couple min. ago), I did one page+ in 45 min. So I'm getting faster, (with less time/ day though :cry: )

Ps. since I'm using this to learn better 日本語, I'm also rotating books every night, (that I can). That way I get more exposure to the language in writing, (and different slangs and dialects). That makes me quite slow...(got asobi ni prologue done though 8)
Just waiting for the day when you can dish out a chapter in 2-3 days. :P
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

obsidian pegasus wrote:They're not too bad, Chapter 1 was 50 pages, 2 is 40 pages, 3 is 30 pages, 4 is 30 pages, 5 is 50 pages, 6 is 60 pages, epilogue is 9 pages.

Well, I just asked for ask, since I don't have plans for picking other series than Mayo Chiki!, but if you pray for the Gods and I'm done with the gradution next month, I don't mind picking up 2 or 3 chapters to help you(I will have more time).

Anyway, I am on the same boat with you, I'm translating to get a better Nihongo(And be able to read clearly), and the time I take to translate a page is the following:

Code: Select all

A page without contradicted sentences and without chating on FB:
30-45 mins

Page with a contradicted sentence without chatting on FB:
40mins to 1 hour

Page while chating on FB:
45mins to 1 hour

Page with a contradicted sentence while chating on FB
More than one hour
:roll: :lol:
Call me Nurin!

obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

to rohan, ahh... one step, being like Teh Ping is the goal though. First step is 2 pages/day, then four. After that, you can pretty much start busting out chapters soon after that.

For Nura
神のエッチ.....Pretty Pretty Pretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty Pretty
Please?

K prayer to the エッチ gods complete! By the way, your freaking awesome man, Tl-ing WHILE typing on facebook? More work needed on my part, but I have to agree,

Page with a contradicted sentence A LOT MORE
than one hour (面倒くせに)
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

obsidian pegasus wrote:For Nura
神のエッチ.....Pretty Pretty Pretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty PrettyPretty Pretty
Please?

K prayer to the エッチ gods complete! By the way, your freaking awesome man, Tl-ing WHILE typing on facebook? More work needed on my part, but I have to agree,

Page with a contradicted sentence A LOT MORE
than one hour (面倒くせに)
神のエッチ? (Lewd God?)

or

エッチの神? (The god of the ecchi?)

:roll: :roll:
Call me Nurin!

obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

you said pray to the gods for your help, then I started reading Mayo Chiki! so of all the gods to pray to, echi came up first. :D (note: I'm totally joking around here in case anyone here's religious,(in that case sorry)).
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Nura rihan wrote:エッチの神? (The god of the ecchi?)
How impolite! 「エッチの神様」, thank you very much!
Nura rihan wrote:神のエッチ? (Lewd God?)
Sounds more like an accusation to me: 神様のエッチ〜!
>.> <.<
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960

Return to “Abandoned”