Kanokon

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

"Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?"

Yes !
99%
Not Really (Please give a reason) !
1%
No (Please give a reason !
0%

Total votes: 322

Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Kanokon

Post by Darklor »

The chance is very slim as in not existent as long as there is not translator who likes to translate this series...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Mcgood
Astral Realm

Post by Mcgood »

Well I understand that translation of novel series is heaveliy dependent on a willing translator(s). I just wanted to point out that seven seas (English publisher) has cancelled the light novel as of March 30th this year. Thank you for your time. Also I would like to say I truly enjoy this website thank you.
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

This novel is very interesting me ( I read the manga) - I hope that someone will pick it up .

(If you are a translator who just happens to pass here by chance- and you're interesting in this LN but wonder if there will be any readers to this series - I can promise you that at least 1 person (me) will read it :wink: )
Link to my user on B-T
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

yoyoyo5678 wrote:I can promise you that at least 1 person (me) will read it :wink: )
Worth it. :roll: :mrgreen:

I liked the anime, like really liked it. But then again my taste's horrible. Or maybe the show underrated? Maybe both.
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

cautr wrote:
I can promise you that at least 1 person (me) will read it :wink: )
Worth it. :roll: :mrgreen:

I liked the anime, like really liked it. But then again my taste's horrible. Or maybe the show underrated? Maybe both.
I've not actually read the novels, but I had heard the anime was apparently quite different from them.

I really enjoyed the series despite the fact I can recall most people were complaining about the excessive fanservice at the time. Of course nowadays you have things like Hagure no Yuusha and High School DxD being animated and it seems cute and tame by comparison. :) The main couple (plus wolf-mistress :P ) were just endearing.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”