Netgame no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja nai to Omotta

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you like the teaser?

Great! I want more!
86%
OK, would read more.
14%
Not as good as expected.
No votes
Boring, won't read more.
No votes

Total votes: 7

cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Netgame no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja nai to Omotta

Post by cautr »

I couldn't find a topic for this series anywhere, so feel free to merge this one with the original one if I overlooked it.

Teasing the project here.

Teaser page on Baka-Tsuki here.

I talked with PROzess about it, and he said he would not continue it if I were to do it. He also suggested I'd use his prologue translation, on which I haven't taken him up. The translation has been done by me from scratch (with all its merits and foremost downsides :mrgreen: ) I, however, used his synopsis (according to myanimelist).
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
Azyrion
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Netgame no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja nai to Omotta

Post by Azyrion »

Seems interesting but I will wait for whats next in store to make a definitive judgment.
bronx819
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by bronx819 »

Read the teaser on UNF and I found it great, it wasn't trying hard to be amazing or different but I was kept entertained all the way through. I can kinda figure where the story is gonna go but that doesn't kill it for me, rather I wanna meet the characters and see how the story progresses
VisuaLiteMangime
Astral Realm

Post by VisuaLiteMangime »

When I saw "Hisasi" was like :shock: :oops: :wink: :mrgreen: First two of his works get animated now this!? My favorite H-manga artist is stepping UP! The set up reminds of something like Nyaruko so I'm seeing this as a gut buster, and with that, all hail Hisasi 8)
Note
Astral Realm

Post by Note »

So far the story didn't go fast paced or anything, but made me interested in the character details/info since without it can't really say whether it's addictive (yet) or not. So far read the teaser and the story caught my attention, kinda hoping the story would progress well (be it normally and entertaining or addictive, either way works).

Return to “Teaser Feedback”