(...) Waltraute's Marriage (Czech)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
Cindynka
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

(...) Waltraute's Marriage (Czech)

Post by Cindynka »

Hello,

so I decided to start translation of this novel with ridiculously long name :D
I don't really know who from the administration I should contact so... Yeah.
I hope it's okay that I'll just leave a topic here~
Anyway.
I will probably take a looong time to translate the whole 1st chapter since it's not that short. I'm sure I read there somewhere that alt. lang. projects get rarely deleted nowadays so I hope it won't get deleted due to my lack of initiative (read - I have a lot work for school so I might not translate as much as I want to. It may be slow. But since the novel has only 4 chaps... Yeah.)

So I'll start making the main page in any moment now :)
Cindynka
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: (...) Waltraute's Marriage - Czech

Post by Cindynka »

Oh and, since it has only 4 chapters, I won't do the Registration page because I'll translate it whole by myself. Thanks for understanding.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Go ahead, you need a project page on the wiki, one completed chapter, and for the Registration page, it's advised to create one, but for a one-shot, it isn't compulsory (if there's a single translator, then it's ok).

Then, a supervisor will remove the pending tag (that you must add). Just post a message here once the requirements are met.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Cindynka
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cindynka »

Okay, thanks ^^ I have already about a half of it, all I need to do now is... Oh yeah, translate :D I just hope I'll finish the 1st chap soon~
Cindynka
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cindynka »

Translation of the 1st chap is done~

The main page

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”