PDF Generation

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

The First
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: PDF Generation

Post by The First »

Madan no Ou to Vanadis Volume 8 please.
Baka Tsuki username: Heikichi
kipsss07
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Campione!

Post by kipsss07 »

Hi again! This is my 2nd post. :lol: [laughing for being a lazy person]. By the way, I happen to stumble on this matter while scanning for new novels and been bothering me for a while I think? And since you were doing the PDF's of Baka to Test upon the request of Arczyx as I've read on your first post, then I shall inform you. Could you regenerate the PDF's of Baka to Test since there are some new images with english translattion on it especially on volumes 7 to 11. It would be of great help since those illustrations/manga are part of the important developments of the story and would ruin the whole translation thing if left written in Japanese, especially on your PDF. Well, it's up to you to remake the PDF's. Thanks anyways on behalf of those guest who are lazy enough to appreciate your effort. Although, creating an account here is quite troublesome. WEW! :roll:

Also, i noticed that you've stopped making some PDF's for a week, I think, since the problem with Mokushiroku Arisu. Another problem with the generation thing, huh! Well take your time..
"I like honest people coz they can speak freely of themselves, likewise I hate them coz they are kind enough to be easily corrupted by others... ♦_♠ "
jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mushoku Tensei (無職転生)

Post by jvmunhoz »

I'd like to request "Madan no Ou to Vanadis" vol 8, "Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa" vol 3, "No Game No Life" vol 2, "Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo" Vol 4 and "Tokyo Ravens" vol 5 and 6

Thanks in advance!
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

jvmunhoz wrote:I'd like to request "Madan no Ou to Vanadis" vol 8, "Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa" vol 3, "No Game No Life" vol 2, "Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo" Vol 4 and "Tokyo Ravens" vol 5 and 6

Thanks in advance!
Tokyo Ravens volume 6 is still in translation. It's not complete.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
The First
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The First »

Simon wrote:Tokyo Ravens volume 6 is still in translation. It's not complete.
Oh you're right, I didn't notice chapter 1 was incomplete. Silly me.
Baka Tsuki username: Heikichi
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

The First wrote:
Oh you're right, I didn't notice chapter 1 was incomplete. Silly me.
I was thinking that while I was busy with my tax audit, I wasn't quite busy enough to have missed two whole volumes. >.> Anyway, hopefully I'll have some free time this long weekend once I finish paperwork, or next week at least, to sit down and catch up with my PDF backlog. :P
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by jvmunhoz »

denormative wrote:
I was thinking that while I was busy with my tax audit, I wasn't quite busy enough to have missed two whole volumes. >.> Anyway, hopefully I'll have some free time this long weekend once I finish paperwork, or next week at least, to sit down and catch up with my PDF backlog. :P
Hadn't noticed that the 1st chapter wasn't finished yet. My Bad :P

And thanks again denormative, take your your time with the PDF's, but it's nice to know that we may have'em soon :D
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
nyuuu
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nyuuu »

denormative wrote: I was thinking that while I was busy with my tax audit, I wasn't quite busy enough to have missed two whole volumes. >.> Anyway, hopefully I'll have some free time this long weekend once I finish paperwork, or next week at least, to sit down and catch up with my PDF backlog. :P
thanks a lot denorm :)
subreaper01
Favourite Light Novel: Campione, DxD, Date a live, Oda Nobuna, C3, and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by subreaper01 »

I would like to request seikoku no ryuu kishi volumes 1 and 5 thanks :D :D :D :D
I think being a God Slayer would be the funnest job in the world. I can't think of anything more fun then life and death battles with the gods and dragons.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8ihc0sp13s72e/pdfs
jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by jvmunhoz »

subreaper01 wrote:I would like to request seikoku no ryuu kishi volumes 1 and 5 thanks :D :D :D :D
At last volume 1 is completed! \o/
jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by jvmunhoz »

Denormative, I started reading Campione! Vol 16 yesterday on my Ipad and I noticed that when there is an image, a code will appear on the end of the previous page (wich shouldn't be appearing) something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/K5rjkLs.png

Is it a problem only with the one I downloaded or is it happening with other people too?
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

jvmunhoz wrote:Denormative, I started reading Campione! Vol 16 yesterday on my Ipad and I noticed that when there is an image, a code will appear on the end of the previous page (wich shouldn't be appearing) something like this:

Is it a problem only with the one I downloaded or is it happening with other people too?
Ah, I'd forgotten about that. It's due to zzhk setting the pages up so they can be either used as a short-story, or as part of the larger work, and I'm not handling that wikicode.

I'm still looking at using the using the same code the wiki uses to render PDFs; but I need to hack at it a bit (with a pick-axe *tink!*) to get it to work, so it'll have to look strange for a little longer.

Anyway, tax-audit is done in theory so I might get some time to make some PDFs again. >.<
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by jvmunhoz »

denormative wrote:
jvmunhoz wrote:Denormative, I started reading Campione! Vol 16 yesterday on my Ipad and I noticed that when there is an image, a code will appear on the end of the previous page (wich shouldn't be appearing) something like this:

Ah, I'd forgotten about that. It's due to zzhk setting the pages up so they can be either used as a short-story, or as part of the larger work, and I'm not handling that wikicode.

I'm still looking at using the using the same code the wiki uses to render PDFs; but I need to hack at it a bit (with a pick-axe *tink!*) to get it to work, so it'll have to look strange for a little longer.

Anyway, tax-audit is done in theory so I might get some time to make some PDFs again. >.<
Ok, thanks denorm, and don't worry about this, you can make the PDFs to get up to date with other series before trying to fix this minor error, it does not bother the reading at all, I just thought it was strange because I'd never seen something like this in any other of your PDFs

Oh, and Which program do you use to make the PDFs? Just out of curiosity...
msaa
Astral Realm

Post by msaa »

hello
first of all, -and most importantly- thank you very very much for your pdfs, denormative-san
your pdfs are so elegant that they make one wish to read them even when he/she isn't interested in the LN itself
that being said, -and because of the aforementioned reason- can i request Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria volumes?
subreaper01
Favourite Light Novel: Campione, DxD, Date a live, Oda Nobuna, C3, and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by subreaper01 »

I would like to request volume 5 of owari no chronicle thanks :D :D
I think being a God Slayer would be the funnest job in the world. I can't think of anything more fun then life and death battles with the gods and dragons.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8ihc0sp13s72e/pdfs

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”