PDF Generation

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

subreaper01
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Campione, DxD, Date a live, Oda Nobuna, C3, and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Re: PDF Generation

Post by subreaper01 »

I also would like to request a pdf for campione volume 15. The pdfs denormative make always work best on my nook. :D :D :D :D
I think being a God Slayer would be the funnest job in the world. I can't think of anything more fun then life and death battles with the gods and dragons.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8ihc0sp13s72e/pdfs
subreaper01
Favourite Light Novel: Campione, DxD, Date a live, Oda Nobuna, C3, and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by subreaper01 »

May I request a pdf for gakusen toshi asterisk volume 3 :D :D
I think being a God Slayer would be the funnest job in the world. I can't think of anything more fun then life and death battles with the gods and dragons.

jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mushoku Tensei (無職転生)

Post by jvmunhoz »

Hey Denormative, first of all I'd like to thank you, I've downloaded lots of your PDF's, and they work perfectly on my Ipad.

If possible, could you make the PDFs for these LNs (or only certain special chapters):

- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Connect Special)

- Date A Live (the completed specials, wich are "Date A Akihabara" and "<Ratatoskr>'s Daily Observations", and the other special when they are completed)

- Golden Time (All the volumes)

- Madan no Ou to Vanadis (Volumes 1-5, even though they are labelled as "preview", have a decent trasnlation quality. I've already download 6-7 from you)

- Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (All the specials, including the CD, 'cause the Omake will probably never be translated)

- Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (All the volumes)

- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (All the volumes)

- Sword Art Online (The side stories and the Material Editions (if possible, including the ones hosted at TapTrans, including ME1 and ME3) preferably in individual files)

Well, those are the ones I need to have all the PDFs of translated volumes and specials of the series I'm currently reading.

Anyway, thanks again for the job you have been doing for us all, your PDFs have saved me from lots of hours of boredom on the airplane haha.
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

I think I'm now up to date on DaL (minus the short stories), Campione!, Blade Dance, Gakusen, CSR, Mahouka, Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi... and I think that's it for tonight.

Hopefully I'll get around to finishing other old series' with new volumes tomorrow. Any new series will probably have to wait until between Christmas and the new year during which I have holidays, so hopefully some spare time to do these. :?
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by jvmunhoz »

denormative wrote:I think I'm now up to date on DaL (minus the short stories), Campione!, Blade Dance, Gakusen, CSR, Mahouka, Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi... and I think that's it for tonight.

Hopefully I'll get around to finishing other old series' with new volumes tomorrow. Any new series will probably have to wait until between Christmas and the new year during which I have holidays, so hopefully some spare time to do these. :?
Haha, I myself asked for lots of PDF's, but there's no need to worry, do it at your own pace.

Happy Holidays :D
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
The First
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The First »

Well firstly thank you for making the PDFs. i just wanted to let you know that Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 10 has misplaced images.
Baka Tsuki username: Heikichi
Viola
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Viola »

First I want to thank denormative-sama who made 90% of the .pdf I have!

There isn't yet a link to any .pdf for Log Horizon. If possible I'd like to make that request. ahaha
jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by jvmunhoz »

The First wrote:Well firstly thank you for making the PDFs. i just wanted to let you know that Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 10 has misplaced images.
Wich images on wich pages are misplaced?
The First
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The First »

jvmunhoz wrote:
The First wrote:Well firstly thank you for making the PDFs. i just wanted to let you know that Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 10 has misplaced images.
if you open the pdf the first three black and white imgs shoudn't be there. (In detail: the imgs on pages 7-9 of the pdf should be else where. Unless thats something wrong with my adobe reader rearanging the imgs)
The First
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The First »

if you open the pdf the first three black and white imgs shoudn't be there. (In detail: the imgs on pages 7-9 of the pdf should be else where. Unless thats something wrong with my adobe reader rearanging the imgs)
actually thats wrong volume 10 chapter 10 is missing a huge chunk of text
random_citizen
Astral Realm

Post by random_citizen »

hello, sir can i request pdf for hikaru ga chikyuu ni itakoro volume 2? thank you.
subreaper01

Post by subreaper01 »

I would like to request C3 volume 10 please :D :D

subreaper01

Post by subreaper01 »

Tokyo ravens volume 1 and silver cross and dracuela volume 4 please :D :D :D

lumier
Astral Realm

Post by lumier »

can i ask for pdf's of all volumes of Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru please ???
Viola
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Viola »

lumier wrote:can i ask for pdf's of all volumes of Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru please ???
Sorry, but they're not all translated, and the ones that are translated need editing.

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”