PDF Generation

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Curry boyy
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: PDF Generation

Post by Curry boyy »

Thanks for all the hard work you do to make PDFs for us all :D
may I request a pdf of Kagerou Days Volume 1 and 2? Thanks :D
subreaper01
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Campione, DxD, Date a live, Oda Nobuna, C3, and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by subreaper01 »

I would like to request owari no chronicle volumes 5 and 6 (3A and 3B) thanks :D :D
I think being a God Slayer would be the funnest job in the world. I can't think of anything more fun then life and death battles with the gods and dragons.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8ihc0sp13s72e/pdfs
jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mushoku Tensei (無職転生)

Post by jvmunhoz »

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance volume 13, please
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
subreaper01
Favourite Light Novel: Campione, DxD, Date a live, Oda Nobuna, C3, and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by subreaper01 »

I have made pdfs for tokyo ravens 8, blade dance 13, oda nobuna 9 and absolute duo 2 and 3, as well as gakusen toshi asterik 5. they may not be as good as denormative but they work for me and i don't mind sharing them. I also am not planning on doing request. However I don't mind making them if it is one of the series i read and if they have not been done yet.

Last edited by subreaper01 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think being a God Slayer would be the funnest job in the world. I can't think of anything more fun then life and death battles with the gods and dragons.

jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mushoku Tensei (無職転生)

Post by jvmunhoz »

I'll be doing some PDFs myself and posting them here. Won't accept requests but as long it is something I'm also reading I won't mind doing. From Specials and Extras to the volumes themselves.
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
subreaper01

Post by subreaper01 »

i added the link to my mediafire page to my signature so u can check which files i have made

subreaper01

Post by subreaper01 »

I have made a pdf for tokyo ravens volume 9 and posted on my media fire page the link is in my signiture

AvidReader94
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AvidReader94 »

subreaper01 wrote:I have made a pdf for tokyo ravens volume 9 and posted on my media fire page the link is in my signiture
Thanks for taking the time to do this. :D
PDF_Reader622
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: My Maid is a Formless Entity

Post by PDF_Reader622 »

Is there a PDF Generator program like Baka-Tsuki ePUB Generator?
krytyk
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by krytyk »

PDF_Reader622 wrote:Is there a PDF Generator program like Baka-Tsuki ePUB Generator?
No, however I suppose you could convert epub into a pdf by using calibre? It's a trusted free program and simple to use as well.

Edit:It does work but effects might not be satisfying unless you fiddle with settings. Specifically use Tablet as output format.
- JAP to ENG translator for AntiMagic Academy "The 35th Test Platoon"; ELYSION virtual region; Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka!?; Only Sense Online -
- Retired Manga Redrawer/Typesetter. @Manga-Heaven; @Kono-Basho; @wangan-scans; &anonymous releases.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

jvmunhoz wrote:Hi denormative, I have here a version of your PDF from Madan no Ou to Vanadis vol 8 that I personally think it's better than you original. The only differences are in the images of the map (the map is whole, as i reconstructed the middle of the map, without those blue arrows on it as well) and the other image that was split in two pages I got a scan of it whole (with minor deformities in the middle but without that blue arrow on it) Do with it as you will, I'm just sharing it with everyone

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6watferi78x9 ... is%208.pdf
PDF seems to be missing, but if you upload the cleaned up images to the wiki and link it to the gallery, I can rebuild my PDF with the new image. Quite a few people have cleaned up images (or translated, untranslated images) and requested a rebuild and I recreated my PDFs, that's a pretty quick process in comparison to the initial build-and-check.
jvmunhoz wrote:Haha, and thanks again for your PDFs denormative. Thay spare me a lot of work I'd have to do myself and probably a little worse than yours :D
No problem. I should be a little more alive from now again; got a whole pile of PDFs built today.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Done:
Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi v1
C3 v13,v14
Madan no Ou to Vanadis v8
No Game No Life v2,v3
Tokyo Ravens v5,v7-9
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou v10-12
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica v4 (Unlinked images; still unlinked so I bunched them at the start)
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance v13
DanMachi v1
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk v4

Re-done:
Date a Live v9 (new LE cover; almost put it on top since it was so cute)
Current todo list, I think it has everything from the thread so far. Will see how quickly I get through it; I know my program throws a few errors on a couple of those novels so they might delay things while I have to fix it. Hopefully not for a month or two like last time. :)
Todo:
Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa v3
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo v4
Antimagic Academy 35th Test Platoon v2,v3
Kizumonogatari
Ero Manga Sensei v1
Chrome Shelled Regios v24
Mondaiji v1,v4
Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai v1-3
PuiPui v1
Psycho Love Comedy v2-3
Absolute Duo v2-3
Oda Nobuna no Yabou v9
Black Bullet v1
Densetsu v???
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk v5
Index New Testament v???
Kagerou Days v1-2
Owari no Chronicle v5-6

Carried forward:
Rankuin no Monshou v1-2
To aru Majutsu no index NT v1-9
Horizon v1-3

Fix:
Mokushiroku Arisu v1
Campione v16

Look into:
Oda Nobuna No Yabou v1 (images fixed?)

Can't do:
Tokyo Ravens v6 (still incomplete chapter 1)
n8marezero
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by n8marezero »

Thanks a lot for all these PDFs denormative :D

Btw, the download to your Heavy Object v8 seems broken.
Hm... I didn't want to request anything, but *wink* Ichiban Ushiro v13 *wink*
The First
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The First »

Thank you for making the PDFs, i know you just posted it but DanMachi, the images are in the wrong place
Baka Tsuki username: Heikichi
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

The First wrote:Thank you for making the PDFs, i know you just posted it but DanMachi, the images are in the wrong place
Ah, I usually note that. Same problem as Hagure v4, most of the images are unlinked so I just toss them at the front until someone inserts them.
n8marezero wrote:Btw, the download to your Heavy Object v8 seems broken.
Hm... I didn't want to request anything, but *wink* Ichiban Ushiro v13 *wink*
That's possibly mediafire's desktop syncing screwing up again. I'll poke it sometime tomorrow rather then right before bed. :)

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”