Administrative Requests Consolidation

Have a question? Not sure what you're doing? How to start a project? Why isn't the android app working? Preferably use Discord or wiki's admin talk, but you can ask it here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
This is a pruned topic. If nobody responds to your post before it is pruned, please post again.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Administrative Requests Consolidation

Post by Mystes »

bestnumber?8721 wrote:... So wat exactly is the Tsukaima legion meant to do exactly???
People who work as fansubbers/Scanlators or other translation teams. But we cab also throw cleaners and everyone in the group, considering how small it is.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
bestnumber?8721
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by bestnumber?8721 »

Kira0802 wrote:
bestnumber?8721 wrote:... So wat exactly is the Tsukaima legion meant to do exactly???
People who work as fansubbers/Scanlators or other translation teams. But we cab also throw cleaners and everyone in the group, considering how small it is.

... So basically... Everyone at HT and ND is part of the Tsukaima Legion?
Technically I'm an evil spirit.

Can edit stuff if need be, I've just been bored and busy... for the past 2 years
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

zzhk wrote:Without customized rights, the easiest solution is probably a well-deserved promotion for larethian to Senior Translator.
First time i read this post, i'm pretty sure this made me mildly perplexed but i was so busy it didn't register.
Second time i read this, i realised what it meant, but it still made me go "eh?"

I was pretty sure, Larethian was in the group, i mean, i didn't put anybody in the LSB....

And now finally, i can't seem to recall if i did or not, so i went to check and lo and behold, he wasn't there.

:roll:

Well, thanks for the heads up, it takes a wee bit for the information to get to my brain, but all that matters is that it did get there....right?
:lol:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

What's LSB?

Btw, can you approve this project? -> http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... _Chronicle
It has a decent size prologue and pretty much fulfills all criteria, has a super translator on it, and is a rather godly series. :D
Lery

Post by Lery »

Maybe LSB = Lunatic Security Bureau ??? :?:
In any case, that was the abreviation for the first Security Bureau, the one you're still in (and with banning rights now I guess.) ;)

Anyway, congratulation for your promotion as Senior Translator ;)
Wiki user : Lery (talk)

Sysadmin, sometimes.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

larethian wrote:What's LSB?

Btw, can you approve this project? -> http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... _Chronicle
It has a decent size prologue and pretty much fulfills all criteria, has a super translator on it, and is a rather godly series. :D

Not sure if missing a registration page "fulfills all criteria", but i agree on the other two points, so i guess two out three ain't bad. So i'll make an exception, that and because it's Js06. :roll: :lol:

Edit: Dammit. can't use my new canned-protection-reason for this... :(

alrite, i'll hold updating the navbar until chapter 01 is done....which i'm sure will be soon enough.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Lery wrote:Maybe LSB = Lunatic Security Bureau ??? :?:
In any case, that was the abreviation for the first Security Bureau, the one you're still in (and with banning rights now I guess.) ;)

Anyway, congratulation for your promotion as Senior Translator ;)
Oh really, I didn't notice, thanks. I don't see banning rights, but I don't really care about that.
onizuka-gto wrote:
larethian wrote:What's LSB?

Not sure if missing a registration page "fulfills all criteria", but i agree on the other two points, so i guess two out three ain't bad. So i'll make an exception, that and because it's Js06. :roll: :lol:

Edit: Dammit. can't use my new canned-protection-reason for this... :(

alrite, i'll hold updating the navbar until chapter 01 is done....which i'm sure will be soon enough.
Oh registration page is also needed for a js06 started project? :lol:
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

larethian wrote: Oh registration page is also needed for a js06 started project? :lol:
As much as i agree with you, this is a matter of principle, i cannot stamp this as "meeting minimum standard" when something so obvious, isn't present. :roll:

@Onizukademongto
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Given the CLANNAD forum has gone a year without a single post. It's probably worth moving it to either the 'Completed' forum, or the 'Abandoned/Stalled' subforum as appropriate. That way there's more space on the front page for a new forum at some point. :)
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

In case Oni missed it, the Mahouka subforum thumbnail poll finished so the image is decided:
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=5819&start=45#p187471
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Wow, I am red...

but what does that mean?

and somehow its strange to see a red name, I always assume that a link is missing ;)
denormative wrote:
Serve Louise? (Though I think she already has her hands full keeping one Tsukaima on a leash...)
Wasnt that the Fan Group for Zero no Tsukaima?
onizuka-gto wrote:
zzhk wrote:Without customized rights, the easiest solution is probably a well-deserved promotion for larethian to Senior Translator.
First time i read this post, i'm pretty sure this made me mildly perplexed but i was so busy it didn't register.
Second time i read this, i realised what it meant, but it still made me go "eh?"

I was pretty sure, Larethian was in the group, i mean, i didn't put anybody in the LSB....

And now finally, i can't seem to recall if i did or not, so i went to check and lo and behold, he wasn't there.

:roll:

Well, thanks for the heads up, it takes a wee bit for the information to get to my brain, but all that matters is that it did get there....right?
:lol:
Didnt Lare leave the group a while ago as he assumed he wouldnt have time anymore?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

@Darklor : Well, as you were the only supervisor active in March, your absence pretty much stalled any activity on the Alternative Language Projects.

So we asked for new sections in the Alternative Language Forum (French, German, Indonesian, Spanish), and we got a new moderator group dedicated to the ALF (Fringe Security Bureau), and more supervisors on the wiki.

BTW, you have to take care of the German section of the forum. And you can change your default group.

It'll certainly put less work on you.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Lery

Post by Lery »

Darklor wrote:and somehow its strange to see a red name, I always assume that a link is missing ;)
Well, it's as Misogi said. ;)
The FSB is a new moderator group created to be able to manage the alternative language forum at first.

If you don't want to have such a red name, you can just change your "default usergroup", it's an option :
User Control Panel --> Usergroups --> select using the left check-boxes your most beloved group --> scroll to the bottom --> click "change default group"

And so you're able to choose which group you prefer and so, which colour you want to have :mrgreen:
Wiki user : Lery (talk)

Sysadmin, sometimes.
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

1. Mahouka's thumbnail poll has ended, thumbnail needs to be updated
2. Owari no Chronicle needs to be upgraded

:D
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5874 Should be moved to Aux Brigades now it's been approved. (Saves creating a new thread for it.)

Edit: Also http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... I_Expected is listed in the wiki navigation sidebar with it's Japanese name; but in the forum and in the wiki itself it uses the English one. The navigation sidebar probably should be changed to the English version for consistency.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960

Return to “General Help”