Rakuin no Monshou

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading "Rakuin no Monshou" ?

It was good! Please do more!
99%
It was interesting.
1%
Not as good as I thought.
No votes
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 652

erdii
Astral Realm

Re: Rakuin no Monshou

Post by erdii »

thanks for the tranlation. ı liked the series and translation a lot. if possible please translate the whole series
Muklas
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Muklas »

Well ifit means anything, I liked what I read so far and would like for the translations to continue, at your ownpace of course.
Kiydon
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kiydon »

Thanks for quality translations! It's actually the best I've read yet. I like the story itself too, especially given the Western style of writing (I feel weird reading translations that have one sentence each line sometimes). I know what I'm going to be occupied for days reading =P. Or at least trying to read, given that my level of Japanese isn't really that high at the moment.

I'm interested in editing for this series; do you want another editor? I'm currently an editor at C.E. Translations, for Sayonara Piano Sonata and formerly for Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden, so I have some experience editing; not to mention that I like writing myself. I'm generally quite free, and I really like this series, so I thought that I would contribute my efforts too.
Dohma
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dohma »

Kiydon wrote:I'm interested in editing for this series; do you want another editor? I'm currently an editor at C.E. Translations, for Sayonara Piano Sonata and formerly for Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden, so I have some experience editing; not to mention that I like writing myself. I'm generally quite free, and I really like this series, so I thought that I would contribute my efforts too.
You're of course welcome to edit. There are already some who do and they actually point out quite a few mistakes and have helpful suggestions - which is good, because I'm still a bit of a greenhorn.

Just read the guidelines to get the general idea. All that I ask is to notify me if you want to make a major edit, like changing the meaning of a sentence, noun, etc. You can use the page's discussion page for that, and I'm usually quick to reply.
mikkosep
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel: Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria
Rakuin no Monshou

Post by mikkosep »

It was so good, i'm always checking on the updates and always get's excited each time. Every chapter was was awesome even though Seirin Valley was not yet complete, I still enjoyed it. I can't wait for more, thanks for doing an excellent job.
rukiabankai
Kyonist

Post by rukiabankai »

Great translation. Had lots of fun reading the few chapters out. Hope this will be approved!!

=D
"The world is made of ... LOVE AND PEACE!"
- Vash from Trigun
kwh89
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by kwh89 »

if more chapters come out i'll definitely get approved. especially if it keeps going at a constant pace.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

kwh89 wrote:if more chapters come out i'll definitely get approved. especially if it keeps going at a constant pace.
Just FYI, if it's in the Aux forum it's been approved.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
mikkosep
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Rakuin no Monshou

Post by mikkosep »

Can't wait for more! It's so good!
mikkosep
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Rakuin no Monshou

Post by mikkosep »

I'm always checking the updates, waiting for the progress. I always get excited to see some new parts translated. Thanks.
Muklas
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Muklas »

I need more, whenever I see a update my heart skips a beat and goes aflutter.
Skullders
Astral Realm

Post by Skullders »

Nice, i had seen of this novel before and now i cant believe its finally being translated, good job, thanks alot!
DarkDooM
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DarkDooM »

Thank you so much for translating this novel, Dohma.

I have a question that I hope someone who has read the novel can answer me.

It's about the character Hou Ran. I don't know why I like her so much but even though she has had almost 0 screen time I really wanna see her more in the novel. I've looked through the illustrations and saw that she appears here and there in the later volumes as well, though not that much.

I just wanted to know how important of a character she is? What's her relationship with Orba and how will she continue to be a character in this novel?
Dohma
Project Translator

Post by Dohma »

DarkDooM wrote:Thank you so much for translating this novel, Dohma.

I have a question that I hope someone who has read the novel can answer me.

It's about the character Hou Ran. I don't know why I like her so much but even though she has had almost 0 screen time I really wanna see her more in the novel. I've looked through the illustrations and saw that she appears here and there in the later volumes as well, though not that much.

I just wanted to know how important of a character she is? What's her relationship with Orba and how will she continue to be a character in this novel?
About Ran (don't read this if you don't want to know anything ahead of time):
Spoiler! :
Without spoiling too much, you can consider Ran part of the main cast. She's one of the few people Orba really trusts (even earning Vileena's jealousy), and she'll learn about his true identity. She also teaches Orba a lot about the dragons and their history. So don't worry, she will get more screen time.
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

Seriously thought that Ran would have been crushed after she was seen running after dragons in that chaos :lol:

Return to “English”