Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica?

It was good! Please do more!
98%
It was interesting.
2%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 651

tuyenle360
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

Post by tuyenle360 »

The japanese is this:
深鏡 めめこ(Mikagami Memeko)
if you wanna use that instead
Da_Big_D__
Astral Realm

Post by Da_Big_D__ »

Since the appreciation thread is defunct, I wanted to take a moment and give thanks to those of you who have taken it upon yourselves to resurrect this project. I thoroughly enjoyed the anime, and despaired on learning that further animation was extremely unlikely, so I'm very grateful to those who are willing to take the time to translate the source material for the rest of us.

On the off chance that there is anything that can be contributed to a project like this by someone with no understanding of Japanese, I would be more than happy to do whatever I can to help this project along, however basic or menial.

Again, a big thanks to jn19930 and joegargery, and anyone else who has helped. I sincerely hope you guys can keep it up, and appreciate all that you do.
npeace
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by npeace »

Da_Big_D__ wrote:Since the appreciation thread is defunct, I wanted to take a moment and give thanks to those of you who have taken it upon yourselves to resurrect this project. I thoroughly enjoyed the anime, and despaired on learning that further animation was extremely unlikely, so I'm very grateful to those who are willing to take the time to translate the source material for the rest of us.

On the off chance that there is anything that can be contributed to a project like this by someone with no understanding of Japanese, I would be more than happy to do whatever I can to help this project along, however basic or menial.

Again, a big thanks to jn19930 and joegargery, and anyone else who has helped. I sincerely hope you guys can keep it up, and appreciate all that you do.
Same here any help I can give please ask for
wargumm1i
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by wargumm1i »

I'm a bit confused I keep seeing updates on this series but I never seem to be able to find the series on the homepage with the others? is this an active project or?
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

wargumm1i wrote:I'm a bit confused I keep seeing updates on this series but I never seem to be able to find the series on the homepage with the others? is this an active project or?
It's not in the left side-bar for some reason. A direct link works though: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... Aesthetica
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Drago1274
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: I like anything that has harem and action with a MC that is at least reasonably more likeable than the MC in Infinite Stratos .........................."Ichika"

Post by Drago1274 »

The anime adaption was a great watch, and also the prologues to the all the volumes in the LN was a great read. I would love to see more translations done, in fact it would be greatly appreciated if this was no longer a teaser project but an active project on BT.
joegargery
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by joegargery »

Prologues done! Finally finished. Prologues are basically just summaries with a few added tidbits. Now you can basically understand the the Hagure universe. I set a goal and finished it, so IDK whats next. Enjoy!
jn19930
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by jn19930 »

joegargery wrote:Prologues done! Finally finished. Prologues are basically just summaries with a few added tidbits. Now you can basically understand the the Hagure universe. I set a goal and finished it, so IDK whats next. Enjoy!
Gratz on finishing all the prologues. Now you can help me by taking on an entire volume :lol: (less work for me, if I ever continue TL-ing the remaining volumes)

P.S My last midterm is done by tonight, so you can expect me to finish Part 7 of Vol.4 Chapter 3 sometime tmr or on fri.
Spoiler! :
Location of my translated works:
http://pastebin.com/u/jn19930
joegargery
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by joegargery »

In honor of side par status/ light novel status I have started working on a Vol. I will post it when its done, since no one edits anyway(not meant to be as harsh as it sounds). Also, "you" don't have to worry it, it isn't vol 5 or 2. :lol:
jn19930
Project Translator

Post by jn19930 »

joegargery wrote:In honor of side par status/ light novel status I have started working on a Vol. I will post it when its done, since no one edits anyway(not meant to be as harsh as it sounds). Also, "you" don't have to worry it, it isn't vol 5 or 2. :lol:
To be honest, I wouldn't have mind if you did either. After finishing Vol 4., I probably won't be doing this project for a while. Then I'll come back and do Vol.5 if no one takes it. For the other Vol. I can't really TL it, I mean I pretty much stopped reading this at the middle of Vol. 6, just cause I lost interest in it. Only read the Alayzard arc cuz that seemed interesting, and I was curious how it went after the anime.
Spoiler! :
joegargery
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by joegargery »

I agree with vol 6 being a throw away novel/ start of Onizuka being a protagonist. :( But it does get little better.
jn19930
Project Translator

Post by jn19930 »

joegargery wrote:I agree with vol 6 being a throw away novel/ start of Onizuka being a protagonist. :( But it does get little better.
Well I don't think I'll attempt to read it though. I'm more interested in TLing DanMachi, I originally only planned on doing the first volume, so doing Vol 4 is already a freebie giveaway to BT community. So I'll probably jump over to that project for a while. I reallly reallly don't like the part 7 of Vol 4 Chapter 3, too much fan-service :evil: but it should be completed by tonight.
Spoiler! :
The fanservice where Akatsuki sucks the moles to get rid of the aphrodisiac effects
P.S The fan-service part was sooooo long, 1/3 of the chapter :(
Spoiler! :
Shuiko
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka and High School DxD

Post by Shuiko »

Thanks so much for the TL!

I actually really like this series based off two things. One MC is actually strong, and while a perv a badass, and he knows it and shows it. 2nd, well ALL THE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for more =D
jn19930
Project Translator

Post by jn19930 »

With this, I have completely finished off Volume 4. (It has not been uploaded to BT, but it is on my pastebin)

Now that I'm done with this, I'll be heading off to DanMachi for a while and probably allow it to catch up to where the Chinese translations is at.

Maybe once I finish, I'll come back and finish Volume 5, but there is no guarantee I'll do so.

EDIT: Uploaded to BT now
Spoiler! :
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

jn19930 wrote:
Spoiler! :
The fanservice where Akatsuki sucks the moles to get rid of the aphrodisiac effects
P.S The fan-service part was sooooo long, 1/3 of the chapter :(
Oddly I normally like fanservice in LNs, but I found that particular part of the story facepalmingly bad. It just felt like it was out of place, and didn't add anything to the story?

Maybe it's just because LNs usually have useful fanservice that reveals character traits, or continues plot or something, whereas this didn't really have any hook into the plot? (Honestly, using the page count to cover Miu's and Haruka's interactions with the rest of the girls while working would have added appropriate fanservice and actually had a thin veneer of character building. But this? Meh.)
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960

Return to “English”