Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica
Hagure Yūsha no Aestetica (はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学) is a light novel series written by Tetsuto Uesu and illustrated by Tamago no Kimi. The series has currently 11 volumes and is published by Hobby Japan. The series got an anime and aired between July - September of 2012 primarily covering Vol.1-3.
- 1 Story Synopsis
- 2 Character Introductions
- 3 Translation
- 4 Updates
- 5 Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica series by Tetsuto Uesu
- 6 Project Staff
- 7 Series Overview
Summoned into an alternate world of Alayzard, Ousawa Akatsuki defeats the Demon King, bring forth peace back to the world, and under the Demon King’s last request, takes the demon’s only daughter back into Akatsuki’s own world. It turns out that being summoned to a different world is somewhat of a common occurrence. Those who find themselves back home often come back with the ability to use magic, because of fearing people like Akatsuki they created the world organization Babel, a school to teach and keep tabs on the magic users. Akatsuki is able to enroll the Demon King’s only daughter into Babel as his sister, Ousawa Miu. A new chapter for Akatsuki is about to begin in his own universe.
From Jcafe24 b
|Attention! Possible spoilers|
Akatsuki Ousawa (鳳沢 暁月 Ōsawa Akatsuki)
AD: <Demon Sword>
Power: Renkan Keikikou.
Akatsuki came back to his world after defeating the Demon King and becoming the "Rouge hero" in the alternate world of Alayzard. He was entrusted by the Demon King with his daughter, Myuu whom Akatsuki brought back with him. He is usually very laid back and filled with confidence. Though generally kind, he is sometimes viewed as perverted in nature.
Miu "Myuu" Ousawa (鳳沢 美兎 Ōsawa Miu "Myū)
Magical Ability: Air, wind, earth
The Demon King's daughter, whom Akatsuki defeated and took with him to his world by the Demon King's dying request, to look after his daughter. She pretends to be Akatsuki's little sister in school. Although Miu holds hatred towards Akatsuki for killing her father, she might have a crush on him.
Kuzuha Doumoto (桐元 葛葉 Dōmoto Kuzuha)
AD: Giant wooden hammer
Magical Ability: Earth
She is the class rep for Class B, and a classmate of Akatsuki's and Miu's. While at first not liking Akatsuki, she grows closer to him, even developing a small crush, after he helped her regain confidence after being looked down upon by the Student Council. She is a really small girl, who is also really young, as she was originally in grade school before being moved to the high school branch. She is very intelligent and that is her reason for being in high school. She is a close friend of Miu.
Chikage Izumi (五泉 千影 Izumi Chikage)
Magical Ability: Water
Chikage introduced herself to Akatsuki and Miu on their first day at JPN Babel with the intentions of helping them avoiding getting into trouble. She is a friendly, tomboyish girl with short brown hair and amber eyes. She becomes friends with Miu immediately. She is somewhat perverted when it comes to girls, though she develops a slight "liking" towards Akatsuki.
Haruka Nagase (七瀬 遥 Nagase Haruka)
AD: Two push knives
Magical Ability: Wind
The Vice President of is a very strict person who takes her work on the student council very seriously. She dislikes Akatsuki, especially after he humiliates her by stealing both her underwear and bra in the middle of school. Repeated failures to "bring Akatsuki to justice" has left her at loss after loss, although she dislikes his irresponsible actions and perverted habits, Haruka does respect Akatsuki for his strength and kindness to those in need.
Listy El Da Sherfied Risuti Eru Da Sherufīdo(リスティ・エル・ダ・シェルフィード).
Magical Ability: ?
The Princess of Sherfied, a country in Alayzard. After the fall of the Demon King, she tried to prevent Akatsuki from returning home, unaware of his oath to protect Miu. The moment after he kissed her, Listy immediately slapped him and she angrily told him to never come back, ignoring his words that he will return one day.
Motoharu Kaidou (海堂 元春 Kaidou Motoharu)
Magical Abilities Creating barriers
Self-proclaimed dropout of Class A. He meets Akatsuki on the rooftop of JPN Babel and refers to him as "Akki" after they become friends(He declares himself as Akatsuki's best friend). During the ranking matches he shows abilities that imply he is more powerful then he lets on.
Every Chapter (after editing) must conform to the general format guidelines.
Translators are asked to register which chapters they're working on
If you enjoyed the translation, why don't you tell us in the Feedback thread
If you would like to show your appreciation to translators and editors for their efforts, please post in the Appreciation Thread.
- June 14, 2016 - Volume 9 Chapter 1 Completed
- July 7, 2015 - Volume 8 Complete
- July 7, 2015 - Volume 8 Chapter 4 and E Completed
- March 22, 2015 - Volume 8 Chapter 3 Completed
- March 8, 2015 - Volume 8 Chapter 2 Completed
- January 31, 2015 - Volume 8 Chapter 1 Completed
- December 5, 2014 - Volume 5 Complete
- July 19, 2014 - Volume 5 Chapter 1 Completed
- May 31, 2014 - Volume 7 Chapter 1 Completed
- May 30, 2014 - Volume 5 Chapter 2 Completed
- April 13, 2014 - Volume 7 Epilogue Completed
- April 6, 2014 - Volume 7 Chapter 4 Completed
Older updates can be found on the Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica Updates page.
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica series by Tetsuto Uesu
Volume 1 (Full Text)
Volume 4 (Full Text)
Volume 5 (Full Text)
- Novel Illustrations
- Prologue - Everyone's Goal we Hope
- Chapter 1 - Within the Unavoidable Fate
- Chapter 2 - A War where a Hero Doesn't Exist
- Chapter 3 - Opening the Door to the Truth
- Chapter 4 - Maidens Make Their Move
- Chapter 5 - Just Wanted to Tell You
- Epilogue - Preparations for the Future
Volume 7 (Full Text)
Volume 8 (Full Text)
- Project Manager:
- はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学 I (エステティカ) (HJ文庫) (鬼畜な勇者が異世界から帰ってきた！) (May 1, 2010 ISBN 978-4-7986-0042-0)
- はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学 II (エステティカ) (HJ文庫 う) (鬼畜な勇者に新たな刺客!!) (July 31, 2010 ISBN 978-4-7986-0104-5)
- はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学 III (エステティカ) (HJ文庫) (はぐれ勇者VS新・勇者) (November 1, 2010 ISBN 978-4-7986-0138-0)
- はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学 IV (エステティカ) (HJ文庫) (はぐれ勇者・暁月は再びアレイザードを救うことができるのか!？) (Feb 1, 2011 ISBN 978-4-7986-0180-9)
- はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学 V (HJ文庫 う) (魔王と化した暁月の真意とは？) (April 28, 2011 ISBN 978-4-7986-0225-7)
- はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学 VI (HJ文庫) (現実世界はさらに熱いぜ!!) (July 29, 2011 ISBN 978-4-7986-0264-6)
- はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学 VII (HJ文庫) (陰謀渦巻くバベル。その中心にいるのは？) (November 30, 2011 ISBN 978-4-7986-0321-6)
- はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学 VIII(HJ文庫) (バトル＆バトル！ 『京也編』最高潮！) (Feb 29, 2012 ISBN 978-4-7986-0359-9)
- はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学 IX (HJ文庫) (ついに『京也編』完結！) (June 29, 2012 ISBN 978-4-7986-0422-0)
- はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学 X (HJ文庫) (第３勢力に上り詰めた暁月の新章開幕！) (September 29, 2012 ISBN 978-4-7986-0473-2)
- はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学 XI (HJ文庫) (暁月が立ち上げた新団体ノアが動き出す) (Feb 28, 2013 ISBN 978-4-7986-0566-1)