A Simple Survey
A Simple Survey (簡単なアンケートです) is a light novel written by Kamachi Kazuma (鎌池 和馬) and illustrated by Haimura Kiyotaka (はいむらきよたか). Kamachi Kazuma is also known for the Toaru Majutsu no Index series and the Heavy Object series.
A Simple Survey is also available in the following languages:
A number of university students are given a simple survey in which they must watch a number of short films and rank them in order of preference. The reader takes the survey along with them with the short films being told as short stories.
Every Chapter (after editing) must conform to the general format guidelines.
If you enjoyed the teasers, why don't you tell us in the Feedback thread
- 30 July 2012 - A Simple Survey teaser project begun
- 13 August 2012 - A Simple Survey Volume 1 complete
- 30 March 2013 - A Simple Survey Volume 2 begins
- 22 April 2013 - A Simple Survey Volume 2 complete
A Simple Survey by Kamachi Kazuma
You can find the EPUB and MOBI version of the Volumes in the forums here
- Before Beginning the Survey
- File 01: A Computer Virus That Has Been Spreading of Late
- File 02: Please Feel Free to Consult with Us (But Use at Your Own Risk)
- File 03: By Any Means Necessary
- File 04: Ninja Art – Sleep Diver Technique ©
- File 05: Watch Out for New Types of Scams
- File 06: 385D
- File 07: A Comfortable Casket for You
- File 08: The Clogging Time Lodes
- File 09: Even Matters of Hell are Decided with Cash?
- File 10: Destiny Takes the Form of an Arrow
- File 11: A Girl Arrived as Collateral on an Unrepaid Loan
- File 12: A Santa Claus Trained as a Gentleman Thief
- Midpoint and a Short Break
- File 13: How About We Try Taking a Peek?
- File 14: Would You Like Something from the Human Face Series?
- File 15: Better Made than the Real Deal
- File 16: Those Spoken of in Legends
- File 17: Attribute Colors for the Palette
- File 18: Chef Koitarou's Insatiable Challenge
- File 19: A Unification of Standards is Urgent Business
- File 20: All Sorts of Offerings
- File 21: Let's Think Up a Romantic Language of Flowers Meaning
- File 22: The World's Most Enjoyable Lesson?
- File 23: This Time the Ice Age is Real
- File 24: How to Defeat a Powerful Enemy That Does Not Exceed Human Understanding
- After Finishing the Survey
- Introduction to the Participants
- Harumi's Case
- Hotaru's Case
- Kozue's Case
- Aisu's Case
- Attraction 01: Deadly Bullet Game
- Attraction 02: Hide-and-Seek Gamble
- Attraction 03: Bang, Bang, Bang!!
- Intermission 1
- Attraction 04: Sudden Death Old Maid
- Attraction 05: Loser Resurrection Game
- Attraction 06: Grand Slam Homer
- Intermission 2
- Attraction 07: Memory Game
- Attraction 08: Washing Away Blood with Blood
- Attraction 09: Killing Someone by Solving a Mystery Not Involving a Murder
- Intermission 3
- Attraction 10: Earn 200,000 Yen with 1 Millimeter
- Final Check Before Handing in the Papers
- A Certain Voice Mail Message
- The End of a Major Assumption
- Reaper Game 01: Decision
- Progress Report #201
- Reaper Game 02: Setup
- From the Items Left Behind by a Dead Freelance Writer
- Reaper Game 03: Reversal
- Records of Player 2's Actions
- Reaper Game 04: Natural Enemy
- What Each Person Held
- Reaper Game 05: Conclusion
- Report on Methods of Using the Absurd
- The Unrecorded Result
- Project Administrator: N/A
- Project Supervisor: N/A
All editors who speak English proficiently are welcomed.