Absolute Duo (アブソリュート・デュオ) is a Japanese light novel written by Hiiragi★Takumi (柊★たくみ) and illustrated by Asaba Yuu (浅葉ゆう), published by MF Bunko J.
- 1 Story Synopsis
- 2 Translation
- 3 Updates
- 4 Absolute Duo by Hiiragi★Takumi
- 5 Project Staff
- 6 Series Overview
《Blaze》— That is a weapon made by materialising your own soul with your enhanced will power. I, Tooru Kokonoe, have that ability which is said to be possessed only by one in every one thousand people, so it was decided that I would enroll in Kouryou academy that gives out 《Blaze》, and a school that teaches battle techniques. But for an unknown reason, my 《Blaze》 didn't have a shape of a weapon but a protector, and it takes the form of a 《Shield》.
Those who wish to contribute are asked to first notify a supervisor beforehand.
Translators are asked to register which chapters they're working on
Every Chapter (after editing) must conform to the general format guidelines.
- Absolute Duo Volume 3 Prologue completed
- Absolute Duo Volume 3 Chapter 1 completed
- Absolute Duo Volume 3 Chapter 2 completed
All updates can be found at the Absolute Duo Update Page.
Absolute Duo by Hiiragi★Takumi
Volume 2 (Full Text)
- Project Manager: RikiNutcase
Teaser chapter by Code-Zero
- アブソリュート・デュオ 告白は蒼刻の夜に (August 23, 2012 ISBN 978-4-84-014604-3)
- アブソリュート・デュオII 嘘と真と赤い紅 (December 21, 2012 ISBN 978-4-84-014934-1)
- アブソリュート・デュオIII 渚に揺れる恋物語り (June 25, 2013 ISBN 978-4-84-015228-0)
- アブソリュート・デュオIV 黎明せし異能の境界 (November 25, 2013 ISBN 978-4-04-066029-5)
- アブソリュート・デュオV 闇ノ銀狼、光ノ深淵 (March 25, 2014 ISBN 978-4-04-066312-8)