Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
The Maoyuu Maou Yuusha series is also available in the following languages:
After a long and treacherous journey, our Hero finally arrives at the Demon King’s castle only to find himself being asked for help. The Hero explains how the war that the demons have brought upon the humans have killed thousands and put more in misery. The queen of demons however argues that this war has made the human society band together as one and showed empirical evidence how it has increased population, increased production, boosted economy and improved society overall. Furthermore, she explains to the Hero that ending this war will result in a civil war that will produce more bloodshed than there ever was. The Hero, convinced that the only way to bring peace, relatively speaking, is to join forces with the Demon King, agrees to help with her plans! (From Baka-Updates)
Those who wish to contribute must first notify a supervisor beforehand. Translators posting on B-T must register which chapters they're working on.
The 'Maoyuu Maou Yuusha' series by Mamare Touno
Translation of Vol. 19 and 20 are a courtesy of CAVED.
Introduction by Astrea
- Project Administrator:
- Project Supervisor: Teh Ping
- まおゆう魔王勇者 １ 「この我のものとなれ、勇者よ」「断る!」（December 29, 2010、ISBN 978-4-04-726933-0）
- まおゆう魔王勇者 ２ 忽鄰塔（クリルタイ）の陰謀(January 31, 2011、ISBN 978-4-04-726994-1）
- まおゆう魔王勇者 ３ 聖鍵（せいけん）遠征軍（April 28, 2011、ISBN 978-4-04-727097-8）
- まおゆう魔王勇者 ４ この手でできること（July 16, 2011、ISBN 978-4-04-727098-5）
- まおゆう魔王勇者 ５ あの丘の向こうに（January 21, 2012、Normal Edition: ISBN 978-4-04-727144-9 Special Edition: ISBN 978-4-04-727672-7）