Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
The Maoyuu Maou Yuusha series is also available in the following languages:
The series is complete at 5 main volumes and 3 extra volumes.
After a long and treacherous journey, our Hero finally arrives at the Demon King’s castle only to find himself being asked for help. The Hero explains how the war that the demons have brought upon the humans have killed thousands and put more in misery. The queen of demons however argues that this war has made the human society band together as one and showed empirical evidence how it has increased population, increased production, boosted economy and improved society overall. Furthermore, she explains to the Hero that ending this war will result in a civil war that will produce more bloodshed than there ever was. The Hero, convinced that the only way to bring peace, relatively speaking, is to join forces with the Demon King, agrees to help with her plans! (From Baka-Updates)
Those who wish to contribute must first notify a supervisor beforehand. Translators posting on B-T must register which chapters they're working on.
The 'Maoyuu Maou Yuusha' Light Novel series by Mamare Touno
- Scroll 1 - There will be Two Churches. And so it begins!
- Scroll 2 - What has Appeared will Definitely not Disappear!
- Scroll 3 - For the Sake of this Land
- Scroll 4 - The useless Demon King who appeared too late!
- Scroll 5 - Ahh, it’s Snow
- Scroll 6 - Your Lap feels good, Hero
- Scroll 7 - This is the Luxurious Old City Inn The Demon King Hotsprings Villa
- Scroll 8 - If you don’t give up, definitely
- Scroll 9 - The Great Demon Conference, the Kurultai
- Scroll 10 - We, the Tribe of the Pale, contest the Seat of the Demon King!
- Maps and Explanations
- Scroll 1 - Demon King! What’s going on, Demon King!!
- Scroll 2 - The Kurultai without the Demon King
- Scroll 3 - Look, you’ve got some on your mouth, Hero
- Scroll 4 - I love the both of you
- Scroll 5 - How boring. Humans are so weak after all
- Scroll 6 - This is what the Fairies want
- Scroll 7 - You are not bandits
- Scroll 8 - This is order — The Musket
- Scroll 9 - In a Boat on a Bloodstained River
- Scroll 10 - Shall we go together?
- Maps and Explanations
- Scroll 1 - The Rainbow is Dipping
- Scroll 2 - What the Human World Hates Most is a Cowardly Hero
- Scroll 3 - It’s Decided. I Will Sing So the Swords Will Stop
- Scroll 4 - Having Come to Such a Time, Hesitation is Forbidden
- Scroll 5 - It’s Somehow Very Important
- Scroll 6 - Walking in Pain in the Endless World
- Scroll 7 - I am the Fearsome General of the Right of the Demon World
- Scroll 8 - The Names of Those Who Cannot Return
- Scroll 9 - The Crown Prince Marshal. The World’s Greatest Hero
- Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: Volume 4 Chapter_10 (incomplete)
Web Novel Version
Retained for posterity. (Translated by CAVED)
- Project Manager: Teh Ping
- まおゆう魔王勇者 １ 「この我のものとなれ、勇者よ」「断る!」（December 29, 2010、ISBN 978-4-04-726933-0）
- まおゆう魔王勇者 ２ 忽鄰塔（クリルタイ）の陰謀(January 31, 2011、ISBN 978-4-04-726994-1）
- まおゆう魔王勇者 ３ 聖鍵（せいけん）遠征軍（April 28, 2011、ISBN 978-4-04-727097-8）
- まおゆう魔王勇者 ４ この手でできること（July 16, 2011、ISBN 978-4-04-727098-5）
- まおゆう魔王勇者 ５ あの丘の向こうに（January 21, 2012、Normal Edition: ISBN 978-4-04-727144-9 Special Edition: ISBN 978-4-04-727672-7）