No Game No Life
No Game No Life (ノーゲーム．ノーライフ) is a light novel series written and illustrated by Kamiya Yuu (榎宫祐) and published in MF Bunko J. The series currently has 5 volumes published. An anime adaptation has been announced and it will begin starting on April 2014.
This series is also available in the following languages:
- 1 Story Synopsis
- 2 Translation
- 3 Updates
- 4 No Game No Life by Kamiya Yuu
- 4.1 Volume 1 - It Seems Gamer Siblings Will Conquer a Fantasy World (Full Text)
- 4.2 Volume 2 - The Gamer Siblings Seem to Have Their Sights on the Land of Kemonomimi
- 4.3 Volume 3 - A Half of the Gamer Siblings Seems to Have Disappeared...?
- 4.4 Volume 4 - The Gamer Siblings Have Run Away From a Realistic Romance Game
- 4.5 Volume 5 - It Appears the Gamer Siblings Hate New Game Plus
- 5 Project Staff
- 6 Series Overview
There was an urban legend that there was a legendary, undefeated gamer called [ ], but in reality he was just a NEET brother and sister called 空 (Sora) and 白 (Shiro). These hikikomori siblings who both refer to the real world as a worthless "Kuso Game" are one day summoned to a different world by a boy calling himself "God". In this world, war is prohibited by God and everything is instead decided by a game...that's right, even country borders. Can the two NEET brother and sister save the last of the human race <Imanity>, which only has one city left?
"Now...let the game begin!"
Every Chapter (after editing) must conform to the general format guidelines.
Translators are asked to register which chapters they're working on
- March 5, 2014
- Volume 2 chapter 4 completed
- January 5, 2014
- Volume 2 chapter 3 completed
- November 28, 2013
- Volume 2 chapter 2 completed
- September 13, 2013
- Volume 3 Prologue completed.
No Game No Life by Kamiya Yuu
This series also being translated by Eternal Dreamer on NanoDesu Translations.
Volume 1 - It Seems Gamer Siblings Will Conquer a Fantasy World (Full Text)
Volume 2 - The Gamer Siblings Seem to Have Their Sights on the Land of Kemonomimi
Volume 3 - A Half of the Gamer Siblings Seems to Have Disappeared...?
Volume 4 - The Gamer Siblings Have Run Away From a Realistic Romance Game
Volume 5 - It Appears the Gamer Siblings Hate New Game Plus
Courtesy of jonathanasdf for the teaser of vol. 1 chapter 3
Courtesy of Teh Ping for the teaser of vol. 1 chapter 1 as part of the "a translation a day" initiative
- Project Administrator:
- Project Supervisor:
- ノーゲーム・ノーライフ1 ゲーマー兄妹がファンタジー世界を征服するそうです (MF文庫J) (April 23, 2012) - ISBN: 978-4-8401-4546-6
- ノーゲーム・ノーライフ2 ゲーマー兄妹が獣耳っ子の国に目をつけたようです (MF文庫J) (September 22, 2012) - ISBN: 978-4-8401-4819-1
- ノーゲーム・ノーライフ3 ゲーマー兄妹の片割れが消えたようですが……？ (MF文庫J) (January 25, 2013) - ISBN: 978-4-8401-4958-7
- ノーゲーム・ノーライフ4 ゲーマー兄妹はリアル恋愛ゲームから逃げ出しました (MF文庫J) (June 25, 2013) - ISBN: 978-4-8401-5185-6
- ノーゲーム・ノーライフ5 ゲーマー兄妹は強くてニューゲームがお嫌いなようです (MF文庫J) (November 25, 2013) - ISBN: 978-4-04-066080-6