Read or Die
Note: Alakazzandra is currently translating this on her livejournal, where she posts the first draft. We are hosting the edited version. Feel free to edit once the second draft of any given page has been posted on here.
Odaiba, Tokyo, a skyscraper devoid of human life. Woo had come from Hong Kong, bringing with him a rare book entitled "The Black Book of Fairy Tales". His counterpart was a blond Englishman. However, next to him was a bespectacled young Eurasian woman, whom he introduced as a consultant. To check her for weapons, Woo opened the front of the woman's coat and was promptly struck speechless. The inside of the coat bristled with pockets, which were overflowing with novels, magazines, newspapers, and God knows what else!
- Taken from the cover of the first book
Translators are asked to register which chapters they're working on (see the Guideline page for usage rules).
Please refer to this topic thread for information about this project.
- June 9, 2011
- Pages 83 through to 85 added.(Sorry for taking so long to get this up)
- November 1, 2010
- Pages 75 through to 82 uploaded.
- July 6, 2010
- Recruiting a lead project editor; please see post at project journal if interested.
- June 13, 2010
- Text through page 74 updated with translator's edits; now open for general editing
- October 10, 2009
- Page 74 uploaded
- March 1, 2009
- First page of chapter one added
- July 8, 2008
- Project page created
- Volume One:Prologue uploaded
Read or Die by Hideyuki Kurata
- Novel Illustrations