Welcome to the Baka-Tsuki Translation Community Wiki!
I'm happy to announce that Baka-Tsuki has now released a App to reader all our projects on any Android devices running version 1.6X or higher, available on the Android Market, search for "BakaReader EX". Please visit our Official Forum topic for more details!
Just a friendly little reminder (after the carnage)
Under Section C of the TLG guidelines:
Under no circumstances would you(b3) 1. take full and/or portion of the (translated) works(a) in this wiki(0) and use them(a) to engage in any commercial activities such as, but not limited to, rent, sell, print, auction, broadcast etc. 2. claim translated works(a) in this wiki(0) as your(b3) own products of translation unless you(b3) are qualified as defined in (b2). --Teh Ping 10:45, 2 August 2012 (CDT)
All materials' copyrights reserved by their respective authors and the associated publishers. Please respect their rights.
Works will be deleted upon request by copyright holders.
- Hidan no Aria has been officially released as a digital Light Novel by DMG, therefore HnA Project has been officially abandoned.
I wish to thank all the B-T staff and contributors for helping to bringing this fantastic Light Novel series to the English speaking, western hemisphere!
Alternative Language Projects of HnA will continue to be supported until an official release of HnA within their Alternative Language specific Countries or Region.
Onizuka-GTO 06:47, 16 September 2013 (CDT)
- Shakugan no Shana will resume translating.
Information on project recruiting can be found Here.
- New Patrolling Editors Wanted.
we need more active and patrolling editors.
If you think you are up to the job, please leave a comment here (include your wiki-username if you are using one different to the forum)!
(Recommendations by a fellow Baka-Tsuki staff will be given priority.)
- Contributors who wish to translate a new (English) project please refer to the New Project Petition Guideline.
- Contributors who wish to translate one of our existing projects into an alternative language on the Wiki please read Alternative Language Start-Up Guidelines (English) on our forum.