Imouto Sae Ireba ii
This series has been licensed by Yen Press (July 01, 2017).
Imouto Sae Ireba ii (妹さえいればいい/If only I had a little sister) is a light novel series written by Hirasaka Yomi and illustrated by Kantoku, it is the latest work of the author that brought you Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. Currently the series has 7 volumes, first published March 18, 2015 under the label of GAGAGA Bunko. The story follows siscon novelist Itsuki Hashima, his perfect sibling Chihiro, obssessed fellow novelist Nayuta, peer/friend Shirakawa Kyoto and other crazy figures from the publishing industry. A TV anime adaptation produced by Silver Link is scheduled for fall 2017.
Surrounded by many different kinds of company, our protagonist: Hopeless siscon Hashima Itsuki. 1st class genius and lover, the high end unfortunate-beauty Kani Nayuta. Troubled about love, troubled about friendships, troubled even in her dreams, victor of the 3 crowns Shirakawa Miyako. Brutal tax sabre, Ōno Ashley. Natural born illustrator, Puriketsu. Each and every one as hesitant as the next, and each and every one dealing with their own headaches. This is a busy story of a group of bewildering characters that plays games together, takes trips together, and works together, never a single dull day. Watching over them is the kind and thoughtful, completely perfect, superhuman little brother of Itsuki; Chihiro, with a huge secret of his own―. From the author that brought you 'Haganai', Hirasaka Yomi has drawn the curtains for the latest youth love-comedy series!
Imouto Sae Ireba ii by Hirasaka Yomi
- 妹さえいればいい。 (March 18, 2015, ISBN 978-4094515077)
- 妹さえいればいい。2 (July 17, 2015, ISBN 978-4094515602)
- 妹さえいればいい。3 (November 18, 2015, ISBN 978-4094515800)
- 妹さえいればいい。4 (March 18, 2016, ISBN 978-4094515985)
- 妹さえいればいい。4 ドラマCD付き限定特装版 (March 18, 2016, ISBN 978-4094515978)
- 妹さえいればいい。5 (July 20, 2016, ISBN 978-4094516180)
- 妹さえいればいい。6 (December 20, 2016, ISBN 978-4094516463)
- 妹さえいればいい。7 (May 18, 2017, ISBN 978-4094516777)
- 妹さえいればいい。7 ドラマCD付き限定特装版 (May 18, 2017, ISBN 978-4094516760)