City Series:Volume6b Preface
Panzerpolis Berlin 2 1939
Left: Welcome to the holy land – the Black Forest.
Bottom: By Kawakami Minoru
Alfred’s bottom text:
The Emperor commands conquest.
Lowenzahn’s bottom text: The World spins like a wheel.
Schwarzwald: the Black Forest – The Nonhuman Forest
Filled with darkness and shadows, the nonhuman forest rejects humans.
Most European fairy tales are set in this forest. It is commonly referred to as “Europe’s trauma”.
The Messiah descended to this forest 1000 years ago and the Geheimnis Agency has built their headquarters there to await her return.
Right bottom text:
Ruin: Ruin is a cycle of resignation.
1: Male Grösse Panzer Schwarz Löwe – Aerial combat male Grösse Panzer belonging to the Geheimnis Agency Army Division. The villain type that does not let defeat get to him.
2: Wheel of Destiny - #10 of the 47 Noise Divination Cards. AKA, the Wheel of Ruin. Predicts a series of bad luck.
3: Werkzeug Rein König – A very tough Werkzeug with a connection to the Messiah.
- Berlin: Capital of Germany. Is remade into Germania by the Panzerpolis Project, but causes a global ley line crisis in ’43.
- Hamburg: A large northern city and a military base. Destroyed by an aerial bombing before the aerial bombing of Berlin in August of ’43.
- Borderson: City governed by Borderson, one of the Messiah’s Four Knights. Currently has no leader and only functions as a hidden city for Heidengeists.
- Cologne: A war plant city. Becomes the target of the first largescale aerial bombing of the German homeland in ’42 and is destroyed along with a Gard-class warship.
- Alfheim: The Black Forest land where the Messiah arrived on earth.
Right character: Berger
Left character: Hazel
Top right city: Berlin
Bottom right city: Munich
Left cities (top to bottom):
Super Half-Assed Scale. Coloring it made the scale even worse.
My First Shameful Story
Bottom left of image:
Now, let’s do this with an unnecessary level of cheer.
“For today’s My First Shameful Story, we will be talking about the Messiah girl who once saved Germany,” our hardworking Miss Hazel said to Bergy. “Do you know that story, Bergy?”
“I wouldn’t tell you if I did. How dumb are you, Hazel?” said Bergy. “This is why you need to eat more to send precious nutrients to your brain and chest. Especially milk. Got that? You’re living in America now, so your chest should be more, um, I guess the word would be Holstein! Like a cow, got that!? I want to be able to describe them with words like ‘kaboom!’ or ‘boing!’ …Hey, Hazel, are you listening? Listen up, Hazel. Boing! Boiiiiiiiiiiiiing!”
Miss Hazel was so shocked she punched Bergy across the room.
My, my. Such violence.
|Back to Illustrations||Return to Main Page||Forward to Prologue|