Dress na Boku ga Yangotonaki Katagata no Katei Kyoushi-sama na Kudan
Dress na Boku ga Yangotonaki Katagata no Katei Kyoushi-sama na Kudan (ドレスな僕がやんごとなき方々の家庭教師様な件) (engl. I'm a royal tutor in my sister's dress) is a Japanese light novel series written by Mizuki Nomura, with illustrations by karory.
Five volumes have been published as of March 2014.
An ordinary boy called Sherlock Doyle is captured and forced to put on his twin sister's dress by the Emperor's diplomat to be shipped to a small country called Ehren. His genius sister, Glinda, went missing two days before she's supposed to be sent to Ehren to be a royal tutor for the King's children. The sudden life change is too overwhelming for Sherlock, but he sees no way out. Later, he finds out the disturbing truth about the kingdom's intention with his sister.
Translators are asked to register which chapters they're working on.
- General Format/Style Guideline
- Project specific Guidelines: Names and Terminology (might contain spoilers)
If you enjoyed the teasers, why don't you tell us in the Feedback Thread
- February 18, 2012: Page created
The Dress na Boku ga Yangotonaki Katagata no Katei Kyoushi-sama na Kudan series by Mizuki Nomura
- Novel Illustrations
- Chapter 1 Sherlock’s Disaster (INCOMPLETE)
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Author's Notes
- Project Administrator:
- Project Manager:
- Volume 1 (February 29 2012 ISBN 978-4-04-727843-1)
- Volume 2 (September 29 2012 ISBN 978-4-04-728352-7)
- Volume 3 (March 30 2013 ISBN 978-4-04-728795-2)
- Volume 4 (September 30 2013 ISBN 978-4-04-729149-2)
- Volume 5 (March 29 2014 ISBN 978-4047295230)
- Volume 6 (September 29 2014 ISBN 978-4047299139)
- Volume 7 (March 30 2015 ISBN 978-4047303010)
Project Status: Teaser