- 1 Campione! Series
- 2 High School DxD Series
- 3 Kokoro Connect Series
- 4 Monogatari Series
- 5 Oda Nobuna no Yabou Series
- 6 Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Series
- 7 Sword Art Online Series
- 8 Toradora! Series
- 9 Log Horizon Series
- 10 Others
- 11 Shakugan no Shana Novel
- 12 Translate Log Horizon in French
- 13 mohon Bantuan
- 14 Hitsugi no Chaika
Bang LiTTleDRAgo, bisa tolong buatin Campione page Indonesia kagak? saya baca ceritanya kok bagus, jadi kepengin jadi translator. Thx a lot!
om LiTTleDRAgo aku boleh join jadi editor Champione! Indo gak?? ntar skalian aku bantu translate beberapa chapter. Thank for your attention :D BB 99 08:31, 26 June 2012 (CDT)
High School DxD Series
DxD Bahasa Indonesia
Kokoro Connect Series
Kokoro Connect Spanish Project
Your editing on VOLUME 1 has deleted the first chapter of the volume. In order for the project to be fulfill it needed 1 ch completed. It was off from the category of pending but now this happens. In that case, how are you going to mend this?--BakaSenpai (talk) 23:30, 24 October 2012 (CDT)
- I'm moving Kokoro Connect Spanish Vol 1 Ch 1, not deleting it
- -> http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Special:Log/move --LiTTleDRAgo (Talk) 01:11, 25 October 2012 (CDT)
Thanks for the help!--Hiro Hayase 23:22, 21 March 2012 (CDT)
- I see you are joining the images that should be together, Bakemono0005.png and Bakemono0004.png should be joined together, as should Bakemono0245.png and Bakemono0244.png, aswell as Bakemono2_005.png and Bakemono2_004.png. Would do this myself, but you seem more skilled at that than me --Ff7 freak 23:45, 21 March 2012 (CDT)
Deleted Talk Page
Uhm, why did you delete the talk pages? --Darklor 02:09, 22 March 2012 (CDT)
Oda Nobuna no Yabou Series
Oda Nobuna Indonesia
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Series
Seirei Tsukai PDF
I needed to update my version of the pdf file a little bit, so I deleted the original and promptly updated the link. If it didn't work for you, most likely you need to refresh your browser or delete the cashe. Either way, I'd appreciate it if you had dropped a PM to let me know the matter.
Secondly, I appreciate the work you have done creating all the portable files. However, I'd appreciate it even more if a credit page is included to list all the translators and editors, and about Baka-Tsuki. Call it vanity if you like, but we did put in a lot of efforts, and I think it is common courtesy to include some acknowledgement. -Nikuniku
Thanks for monitoring of the series. I was busy so I didn't have the time to TL and edits. Now I'm back and will do all I can for this amazing LN.
Sword Art Online Series
SAO ME2 Table
Oh, I found the guy who added all those messy code to SAO Sword Art Online:Early Characters. What is the reason for that? That made it very messy to edit. Since you can use 「 hello 」and （this）in the wiki without all that mess of code. Xplorer30 - Talk 04:53, 5 May 2012 (CDT)
- Ah sorry, that messy code is because I use word to generate table --LiTTleDRAgo - Talk 05:56, 5 May 2012 (CDT)
Swort Art Online Indonesia
How to make PDF
- Terima kasih banyak. Maaf merepotkan. (That was... a really fast response...)-/-User753-Talk- 04:33, 7 August 2012 (CDT)
- Terima kasih banyak kk, sudah jadi 2 sekarang. Satu SAO-Id jilid 1 (hanya versi uji coba, karena Arczyx yang mau buat untuk jilid 1-3) dan satu Kino no Tabi Volume 6 (versi uji coba juga, karena ada beberapa bagian yang masih kurang). Wwalaupun isinya agak kacau tetapi dasarnya sudah mengerti. Maaf karena pakai format pdf-nya kk.-/-User753-Talk- 05:18, 9 August 2012 (CDT)
pdf SAO id
Toradora Bahasa Indonesia
Hi LiTTleDRAgo, pls help me.. Henny dulu udah sering bantu translate untuk toradora, hidan no aria.. tapi sekrg krn laptop ku lagi rusak.. So hen hanya bisa edit via blackberry bad newsnya.. Klo pake via blackberry, ia tidak bisa di italic or di bold.. Bahkan hurufnya pun tidak bisa di besarin... Jadi LiTDRAgo, bisa kasih ide ndak gimn hen bisa bantu translate it.. Hen udh talk to Prinwitz tapi belum ada reply dari ia.. Pls, help me, hen pengen banget translate hidan no aria ama toradora!! Hicks.. 48henny 15:53 , 28 January 2013
- Thank.. Thank you so muchie! LiTDRAgo, I know it's a bit risky.. But I really want to translate it.. Tq! I won't lose to others.. >-<. 48henny 18:00 , 30 January 2013
Log Horizon Series
Hi, I'm just the other translator doing Log Horizon, just like to ask a few questions. The english translations for the illustrations at volume 3, did you do that or someone else did? Because I'd like to have the illustrations in volume 1 to be translated as well, so i was hoping to find the person who did that. Hope for a swift reply. Cheers! Rozenbach (talk) 09:05, 6 November 2013 (CST)
- Hello. I wanted to check with you about undoing your edit to change "Touya" back to "Tohya," to be consistent with the LN spelling of his name, seen in volume 3, the character descriptions.
Uploaded pages 354-355 (http://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=File:Log_Horizon_Vol04_354.png http://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=File:Log_Horizon_Vol04_355.png). Again, could you delete them when you are done with them? They push more towards raws than illustrations for me. --Drowzycow (talk) 10:28, 24 November 2013 (CST)
- Actually, if you are going through the trouble of type setting these pages, do you want the terminology pages for volume 3 as well? --Drowzycow (talk) 10:34, 24 November 2013 (CST)
- Done. http://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=File:Log_Horizon_Vol03_328.png http://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=File:Log_Horizon_Vol03_329.png --Drowzycow (talk) 18:08, 24 November 2013 (CST)
Simple stuff, I usually sign up for series that I enjoy reading but find there are other many editors as well, and by the time I finish reading a chapter there is nothing or much to edit. Though for LH I did find 3 misspelled words and a miscapitalization in the first chapter though I forgot to comment on that and make it a minor edit --Alexpte (talk) 11:20, 1 December 2013 (CST)
Hello, LiTTleDRAgo. I'm currently enjoying reading Log Horizon very much and I would like to translate all english volumes into german. My native language is german so that should be of piece of cake! ;) Greetings ~Giovanni~ (talk) 14:31, 26 December 2013 (CST)
- Hi LittleDrago, I would like to translate Log Horizon into german, but it seems Giovanni was faster than me. Therefore I want to ask, if I'm allowed to help him with the translation from english to german. German is my native language too and since I'm playing a MMORPG for years now, I'm familiar with special terms in such games. In fact I already translated the main page, the prologue and 25% of chapter 1 of volume 1, so is it ok if I go ahead and put the main page and prologue up, after I talked with Giovanni about it? -- Midoriel (talk) 09:32, 28 December 2013 (CST)
A message: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=6001&p=218571#p218565 --KuroiHikari (Talk | ) 08:50, 25 December 2013 (CST)
Log Horizon Terms
I translated Log_Horizon_Vol01_338-339.jpg from Japanese. The new changes have extra added in-words that don't exist in the original. And ローズガ一デン・プリンセス should be Rose Garden Princess. I thought 娼姫 has been more widely accepted as Courtesan. --KuroiHikari (Talk | ) 06:38, 31 December 2013 (CST)
- Hi, just a random guy who reads a lot of light novels and stuff. Pretty sure there's another subclass called "Pathfinder" in the story. Not so sure about there being one called "Border Patrol". Just saying. P.S. All of this stuff is on the Log Horizon wiki page, there they have a Pathfinder and no Border Patrol. -- 18.104.22.168 (talk) 16:57, 31 December 2013 (CST)
Permission to edit
Hey, Littledrago! I'd like to be an editor of this project; I was looking through Volume one and Two and was noticing a lot of room for some editing. I've put up changes to part 7 of chapter five of Vol 1 and parts one and two of Chapter 1 of the Second volume as examples of my work. Thanks for the feedback ahead of time ^_^. --Mosswind (talk) 08:57, 22 December 2013 (CST)
- I understand that wish, but the problem is that sometimes when you keep the original LN meanings, they are completely meaningless in English or confuse the reader. It is my view that the LN should be preserved in most cases, but if it doesn't make sense in English, it should be looked at at least. For example, "The night scene from the east gave the sky a purplish glow". What is a night scene? Is it some kind of background card for a play? Lol. But I do understand your wish to preserve the LN. ^_^ I'll hold off on editing anything else until my work is TLC'ed. I'd like to see what stays and what gets eliminated to better understand how I should edit the LN. THanks.
I don't really understand in what way I have changed the source material in Vol 6 Chapter 2. Instead of blanket undoing the entirety of my edits to LH 6.2, you should at least give me the chance to sit down with you and explain each and every one of my changes. This blanket undoing of edits is why many people I talk to on here are afraid to edit: either they think it will be a waste of time OR they feel like their contributions mean nothing to the community as a whole.
Second, I will say this to you and to every project manager on Baka-Tsuki...there is a reason why when a novel is translated into English in a English publishing house that they apply for the creative rights of the material in question. The reason they do this is so that they can make the novel make the most sense in English as possible. We are doing the same thing here. We are trying to make English novels out of Japanese novels.
For example, adding speaking he said and she saids into the text. In Japanese, certain parts of speech are used to inform the reader who is talking; I'm sure I don't need to explain it to you, but for other people who may read this: writing boku is going to be (predominantly) male. Watashi will be used by all genders, but its predominant use is for females. In English, we have no such parts of speech. We say "'blah blah blah', he said" when we need to make a determination of who is talking. Too many times in LN's on this site, I have found myself confused as to who is talking. Japanese novels have no problem in stringing 4 - 6 spoken lines one after another. However, in English, this is unacceptable.
Adding a "he said" or something of the like is NOT a change of the source material. Adding descriptors or adjectives are NOT changes of the source material. Changing a word to a word that makes more sense in English is NOT a change of the source material. Making the LN readable in English is the goal of this website. I understand that you guys want to keep the LN's as close to the source material as possible, but what you are doing is stifling the chance for people to read this material and to edit this material to make it better. I have pointed people to here; my aquaintances, friends and others, and about two-thirds of the people I refer this website to tell me that it is a great website to visit, but the LNs are hard to read because they are so choppy and they don't flow well. They get confused with run-on sentences, multiple speaking parts contained in one sentence, no speak-descriptors...the list goes on and on...I feel that it is a personal failure on my part and a failure of the community to make material readable. --Mosswind (talk) 13:05, 24 February 2014 (CST)
- One more thing. When writing the inner thoughts of people, you italicize or keep the words normal, not set it off in parentheses. I understand it's parenthesized in the source text, but you have to set it off as if someone is speaking aloud in English.
- You have this sentence in 6.2:
- Raynesia shook her head like a trembling rabbit. (Wrong move) Akatsuki thought. Maryele replied "Don't worry! Our seamstress tailored it perfectly for you!" as she moved in to capture Raynesia.
- If one was trying to make this sentence work for an English audience, it should be...
- Raynesia shook her head like a trembling rabbit.
- Wrong move, Akatsuki thought. (OR Wrong move, Akatsuki thought.)
- "Don't worry! Our seamstress tailored it perfectly for you!" Maryele replied as she moved in to capture Raynesia.
- This is NOT changing the source material, rather it is making the source material more readable for an English audience. By adding sentence breaks and moving the 'Maryele replied' to after the comment (my only change in the sentence other than the italicization), I have made this an English novel-worthy sentence that still adheres to the writing style of the original author. It is changes like these that you undid when you did your blanket removal of my changes. If you had taken the chance to ask me about them before reverting them, then maybe I could have explained why these changes are worthy. I await your reply. --Mosswind (talk) 13:14, 24 February 2014 (CST)
Editing on Log Horizon - CrazyAce01
Thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to stick to the guides.
My number one goal will be to preserve the meaning, no worries. I'll see you around and about!
Cleaning up the editors list - Log Horizon
I would like to clean up the editors list for Log Horizon. The people who did the gdocs put them on special thanks section below the editors list. Even removing various anonymous editors off the list since many people do that for other projects like that already. Perhaps even close the editors recruitment for it for now to keep things consistent with the edits in the future.
Yeah it looks better now. Thank you for the changes
Regarding Vaelis's talk page
Maafkan aku.... Aku tidak berniat untuk melakukannya sama sekali, tidak sedikitpun. Hanya ingin minta tolong untuk menghapus secara permanen chapter 16.5 dari SAO bahasa Indonesia, dan memberitahu bila ada yang ingin membaca versi bahasa Inggris/Indonesia bisa kontak aku di sini, forum, atau di tempat lainnya. Hanya itu.*sniff**sniff*...-/-User753-Talk- 10:19, 29 July 2012 (CDT)
- Maa~ Salah-salah kecil sesekali gpp lah, tapi jangan keterusan aja. - LiTTleDRAgo (Talk) 10:40, 29 July 2012 (CDT)
Hello, LiTTleDRAgo. Could you please tell me, how to 'protect' the page, we're working on? I would like to have it that way, that only registered users could write something. Thank you in advance. ~Giovanni~ (talk) 12:43, 29 December 2013 (CST)
- I noticed you deleting some pages for ads, could you teach me how to delete pages like that? or is that only for admins? anyway, thanks for giving time in cleaning them up, although they are starting to flood the recent changes page recently ( I noticed a lot of people are creating account and creating pages like that). LNreader (talk) 18:41, 30 December 2013 (CST)
24:35 , 16 Desember 2013 (CST)
Um, I deleted the translation myself.......that ip is mine(I did it on my phone) - Par74583
What did you delete?
Why did you delete a page under my user namespace? Now I don't know what got deleted and I cannot view nor restore it? I might be storing temp translations there. --larethian (talk) 12:22, 18 April 2014 (CDT)
From deletion log: 18:44, 15 April 2014 LiTTleDRAgo (Talk | contribs) deleted page User:Larethian/tmp (broken redirect (User:Larethian/troll translations TEHE))
hm. i am sorry, coz i'm newbie here...
Atiri ka, tolong bikinin dong page bahasa indonesia yang baru, aku ga tau harus gimana cara buat pagenya, jadi aku minta tolong ke yang udah jago
Atiri ka, itu pagenya mending pake external link yang aku buat atau versi wiki nya aja?
menurut kaka gimana?
Shakugan no Shana Novel
Hi LiTTleDRAgo I just wanted to know what happened to the translation of Shakugan no Shana novels and i would like to know if there is any chance to at least Complete Shakugan no Shana SIII, Hope story
thank you for your time -- Lucasdeis 17:59, 18 January 2015 (CST)
- Hello Lucasdeis. Unfortunately, I already stopped translating because I have been busy in IRL. Another SnS translator also seems lost interest since the project has been stalled more than 2 years.
- Unless there are any translator willing to step up, I doubt there will be any more translations. -- LiTTleDRAgo (Talk) 05:00, 19 January 2015 (CST)
Isn't there any chance that you could return to the project sometime in the future? i'm pretty sure some people would like to read this novel or maybe just to complete the SnS SIII novel
thank you for your time
Translate Log Horizon in French
Can i translate Log Horizon from English to French? Also, is someone working on it at the moment?
jika agan berkenan tolong bantuin ane tranlate oregairu.... mohon Bantuan
Hitsugi no Chaika
I've seen you edit the page. Chapter 1 should be fully done no? You should edit the main page and the staff. and nanodesuyo also picked this up too. I just talked to Vitorrama and nano .Are you going to continue this project? thanks for the translations . the previous translator par/cramped has already retired from this business and is busy with 'chemistry' in real life. --TheCatWalk 08:30, 13 October 2015 (UTC)