May I ask what next LN you will translate after Seirei tsukai no blade dance?
Are you looking for another Ln to translate??
- Please do not openly talk about sharing raws because B-T doesn't want to be associated with piracy.
- Besides, I never take translation suggestions anyway, so I'm afraid no. --Zzhk (talk) 06:07, 2 November 2016 (CET)
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica
May I ask When will you resume the translation on the last chapter?
Since Entropy is currently probably too busy to translate it, I think it would be a good idea to let someone else translate it for now, at least until Entropy comes back. What are your thoughts on this? Will you let us readers look for someone who might be willing? Thanks in advance for a reply, if any.
Meiyaku no Leviathan
Greek language has four cases: nominative (=ονομαστική), genitive (=γενική), accusative (=αιτιατική) and vocative (=κλητική). 1) Nominative is the case we use to answer to the question who or what. [Ο Τύραννος -> Οι Τύραννοι aka oi Tyrannoi (plural)] 2) Genitive is the case we use to answer to the question whose. [του Τυράννου -> των Τυράννων (Tyrannon)] 3) Accusative is the case we use to answer to the question whom or what. 4) Vocative is the case we use to call or address someone. Theoretically you should use genitive, however I don't know how "Tyrannon" sounds to english speakers.
- Wow, different plural forms depending on a noun's function in a sentence... Now that's something new to learn. On the other hand, I don't think loanwords need to replicate all of the grammar from the source language, so it seems like the nominative case would suffice. A quick search on Google shows people using Tyrannoi as the plural but not Tyrannon, so I guess that's the convention in English. Thanks for the Greek language tip! --Zzhk (talk) 23:37, 18 May 2016 (UTC)
So it's been a year already since you translated volume 7, and almost a year since volume 8 has been released. Are there not any Chinese raws for it, yet? Chris Shade (talk) 12:25, 2 November 2017 (CET)
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
I hope that all is going well for you Zzhk. I noticed that you've got around 4-5 chapters left before you're done with Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance. I wanted to say thank you for all your hard work, and ask if you needed help with proofreading or anything for the rest of the chapters? I can't wait to see what happens at the end of the series. Thanks! — Ironman628
- What makes you think that every volume has to have an epilogue or that translators would be stupid enough to omit an entire epilogue by accident? Or would you like to ask why Volume 1 has no prologue? And clearly, there is no epilogue listed in the table of contents --Zzhk (talk) 08:24, 22 March 2016 (UTC)
When will the rest of volume17 be translated?
Heya! I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work you've been putting in on translating Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance! It's the only LN I read and I really appreciate all the tireless effort you've been putting in! Thank you! :) 126.96.36.199 08:34, 19 May 2018 (CEST)
- Glad you enjoy the series. I hope to see it through to the end. --Zzhk (talk) 08:36, 10 August 2018 (CEST)
Hey zzhk, I have been going through the series again, and have been noticing a lot of questionable grammatical syntax strewn about some of the earlier volumes (incorrect possessive adjectives, some run-on sentences here and there, incorrect punctuation, etc.). I've also noticed that "TLC Needed" is next to a lot of chapters. Mind if I fix all of the errors I find? Raptor980 (talk) 18:51, 12 May 2019 (CEST)
Hey Zzhk just wanna say thank you for translating this series, blade dance has been one of the first light novels i picked up 7-8 years ago, im glad that im able to finish it and im very grateful for your hard work thanks again and take care. -- LordRoku 19:30, 12 December 2019 (CEST)
hai zzhk, I think that I'm should gratefully on your work at first place, I was a translator alternatif league from Indonesia, and truly interested with this series because fanbase Campione, regarding this alternatif league.. may I translating to my league? actually, I have completed some translate chapters, and I want to upload it as soon as possible, but I'll wait your approval, thanks.. --Isko (talk) 17:38, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
- Please contact Victorrama, who handles the Indonesian side of things on this site. --Zzhk (talk) 21:43, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
ahh okay, but don't worry conserning about it, I've contacted to them include Tony Yon too.. and usually their leave it to me, so I just asked your approval only, thanks anyway --Isko (talk) 13:31, 24 July 2016 (UTC)
Hi there. I'd like to thank you for translating things here, I appreciate it. -IndexArcanum
Yo Zzhk thank for translating Highschool DxD and Campione!, hopefully after completing of vol6 of Campione! you would do vols 3 and 4 :)
I am a new member to this and I hope I can help in translating. My first language is Chinese and then English. I am not really used to this so I hope you can teach me and allow me to help as I believe you are used to this. I hope to translate Campione! as it is one of my favourite novel. Thank you~ Cheers~ Kanziel~
Hello, Kanziel again. Sorry to bother you again but I am very new to all these so I hope you can introduce me to some old members (especially Chinese and English translators) who can teach me, and recommend me to Chinese-English projects. Thank you. Cheers~ Kanziel~
You should contact Kira0802 who is a nice and friendly guy who also translates from Chinese, reads tons of novels, and has involved himself with many projects. He's also very willing to help others edit and proofread their work. -Zzhk (talk) 09:52, 1 October 2012 (CDT)
I would like to express my appreciation for your translations and at the same time give my praise for the way you handle the incorrect random edits from other users. You revert the edits and calmly explain the reasons for that. I learn a lot just from those remarks. Thank you. -[188.8.131.52] 18:52, 25 February 2013
hey can you please tell me how to be a translator -Shams1996 12:12, 17 April 2013
- Go learn an additional language. Read a book you enjoy in the new language. Rewrite its contents in your original language and share it. Everybody wins. -Zzhk (talk) 08:51, 17 April 2013 (CDT)
I'm here to recommend a good book I just read. It is a ln titled "Anuvis!" it deals with gods but more specifically ancient Egypt. i hope you get the time to read it. XD --SirEatALot (talk) 08:42, 15 May 2013 (CDT)
Hello zzhk. I really appreciate your hard work for translating the light novels in here. You are really fast in work and I'm really happy everytime when there is an update for the series you're working. Keep rolling!--Tandra (talk) 05:22, 28 June 2013 (CDT)
hello. i am just wondering what is a good english equivalent name of ポコ. --184.108.40.206 05:52, 27 May 2013 (CDT)
- Maybe this will help?
- コ : 個(P); 箇 【こ(P); コ】 (ctr) (1) counter for articles; (2) (usu. 個) counter for military units; (3) individual; (P); ED --220.127.116.11 06:17, 27 May 2013 (CDT)
- Without any context, all I can say is that ポコ reads "Poco" or something similar to that. --Zzhk (talk) 07:38, 27 May 2013 (CDT)
Hey I just wanted to share this link with you. http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/possessives.htm It's your translation so it's your decision. Grammatically both are equal. - Tasear
- My point is that Multipartite's edit wasn't wrong. The rule-of-thumb would be adding "'s" to singular nouns even if they end in "s" to reflect how it is pronounced. Anyway, if you pay attention, I already reworded the sentence to avoid the possessive. --Zzhk (talk) 00:00, 18 November 2013 (CST)
that being said,if you could look at harem serie more worthy of your talent such as oda nobuna and madan no ou to vanadis-netheir Stnbd or campione can compare to the latter;i think almost everyone who read vol.1-5 must feel the same,as there is no better illustrations than oda nobuna's,but i'm off-topic again,sorry. -[18.104.22.168] 01:01, 16 March 2013 (CDT)
- hopefully zzhk sama would translate oda nobuna for his future project.. thanx for your great translation on stnbd and campione -[22.214.171.124] 01:01, 16 March 2013 (CDT)
- can you translate oda nobuna for us after you done with stnbd... plis i beg you sincerely sir
thanx for the reply sir zzhk if you're not interested in oda nobuna... how about if i petition for rental magica
Thank you Zzhk for your wonderful work, Well if we are talking about interest i think "hagure yuusha no estetica" might be a good choice because it has every component of LN sir Zzhk had worked on so far.
by any chance sir zzhk, do you interested with mahouka kouko no rettousei??
Well dear sir, since you're probably prioritizing C3 and other projects, I would like you to consider Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi to translate in the near future, well it's good *shrugs* but it's up to you. Thanks either way if you think it or not.
Just wondering if you'd consider picking up Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi or Tsurugi no Joou to Rakuin no Ko as another project since i love your work. We get quality releases and it is in a relatively suitable time period as well compared to some other translators.
hi...first of all i want to thak yo for all of your translation, like for campione, cxcxc, silver cross, for me and other that dont read moon rune it a godsend to be able LN...anyway....may i suggest a LN to pick up? since you like campione, i wonder if you also like strike the blood since its pretty similar, i have watched the anime, its quite good, even though many said many thing have been butchered from the anime...thx...please consider it...
Zzhk if you consider take project again can you try and give some love translate Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden ,which already completed and you can translate in your own pace,hope you consider Hyouketsu. Yasew (talk) 22:35, 03 Mei 2014 (CDT)
First off, thanks for the TL's of STnBD and Campione. I enjoy both. Once you finish your current projects, and if you are thinking of taking on a new project afterwards, please consider Hataraku Maou-sama or Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden. --AnimeFan9001 (talk) 22:51, 14 May 2014 (CDT)
hi man thx for the amazing translations "There's really not much to say. I hope my work speaks for itself." yeah you can bet it does, hope you are enjoyng your vacations (im guessing you are because you are kinda MIA and in your page there is none "in preogress") anyway, hope you reintegrate after a good rest and finish C3 so i can read it complete (i actually havent read it, didnt really thinks it is going to be interesting but since you are translating it, it should be worth) P.D. sorry for the bad english -.- still learning --renextronex (talk) 05/22/2014
Hi! Thank you so much for the amazing translations. I know you don't take suggestions, but I'll give one anyways in hope your attitude has changed in the last year. Try reading Mokushiroku Arisu. Even if you don't decide to help translate it, the plot should be an extremely enjoyable read. Futon Lord (talk) 10/5/2014
could you please translate tasogare iro no uta tsukai.its a great ln but unfortunately the translators are missing since october last year.
- Sorry to disappoint you all, but I'm currently not taking any project suggestions. -Zzhk (talk) 18:40, 10 April 2013 (CDT)
Hi, thanks for translating blade dance. I would like to ask a favour, on the shinmai maou Feedback forum some one posted a Chinese --> English translation of the V3 prologue, could you give feedback on how well it was translated? Lifeman120 (talk) 03/25/2015
- Sorry, checking someone else's translation is even more work than translating it yourself and I don't have the time for that. --Zzhk (talk) 17:07, 23 April 2015 (CDT)
- Take Volume 8 for example:
台版 转自 轻之国度 扫图：任雷劈 录入：任雷劈
- "台版" means that it was taken from the official Taiwanese publisher's version. "录入" is also a telltale sign that the text was transcribed/OCR'd from the Chinese book rather than fan translated. Fan translations would be marked as "网译版" instead (which is what you see for Volume 9). Oreshura does have fan translations, but the way Wenku does things is that they replace fan translations with official translations as soon as the latter becomes available. --Zzhk (talk) 13:59, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
Hi zzhk I want to ask if you are going to pick up translating Campione again and posting somewhere other than BT. I'm addicted to the LN but can't really learn a new language due to studies. It's just a question so I hope you don't feel too obliged but I'm hoping you would.
- There is no picking up to speak of if the author isn't releasing any new volumes. His current focus seems to be on his newest series, Chronicle Legion, of which 4 volumes have been released with the 5th coming April. --Zzhk (talk) 23:03, 9 March 2016 (UTC)
Hello! Just coming by to say Masou Gakuen HxH should be added to the Up-to-Date section of the navigation bar on the right.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Thank you for translating Leviathan of the Covenant. I hope you won't abandon it. Just wanted to add a line to thank you for your translations, I really appreciate it.
I was just wondering if you're interested in having an editor for Leviathan of the Covenant ( 盟約のリヴァイアサン ) ? -Hendricksen-sama
- Feel free to edit and if your contributions turn out to be beneficial, your name will be added automatically to the editor's list. But no, I'm not particularly looking for editors. --Zzhk (talk) 17:07, 23 April 2015 (CDT)
I was thinking of joining the editing team for this series if it interests me, chances are it will since I tend to like the LN's you translate. Just wanted to let you know before hand since you're suppose to get permission and all before joining a project. DarkeKyuubi (talk) 22:24, 1 June 2015 (CDT)
Hi there. My username is shadowmaster850 and I was looking at the Leviathan of the Covenant Light novel and saw that there were no editors. So would it be possible to help out?--Shadowmaster850 (talk)
- -"However, the silver-white dragon scales remained lustrous and dazzling, with the slightest scratch on them..."
- Thanks, you're right, should be "without." Looks like a typo there. --Zzhk (talk) 05:42, 17 August 2015 (UTC)
Thanks a lot for translating Campione!. It's a very interesting series and I have a lot of fun reading it. --MaerisCrisis 10:10, 30 April 2012 (CDT)
Good job on volume 2, hope to be able to cooperate with you on more volumes haha, anyway your english is good, as far as i can tell there is little for us editors to fix.Fallen3dge 19:36, 2 May 2012 (CDT)
Hi! I really enjoy Campione. Thank you for the fast translation! Xenocross 20:52, 2 May 2012 (CDT) Hey there i Zzhk was just wondering if you could give me a summary on the series and if its anything similar to "High School DxD"? --Angels Requiem 15:45, 3 May 2012 (CDT)
- Well, it's a harem-like story with a mixed mythological setting plus a protagonist who isn't useless. There is an overview on the main page, and I suggest just reading the first two translated volumes to see if you like the feel. --Zzhk 21:48, 3 May 2012 (CDT)
Thank you for your efforts on translating Campione.. I really enjoy it... :)
Thanks for the hard work on Campione! Any chance of vol 6? :P 126.96.36.199 22:29, 12 May 2012 (CDT)
- Eventually, probably... --Zzhk 21:17, 13 May 2012 (CDT)
+1 to the list of people who appreciate your work. Thanks for the efforts. --Lighthalzen 03:27, 28 June 2012 (CDT)
Awesome man! I hope you do Volume 6 too. Thanks for the hard work!
Thank you again for your translations on Campione. Any chance on going back and doing the missing parts for Vol 4?.. thanks
- Well, Volume 4 is already summarized on jCafe by Kadi so it's not really a priority. I'd be more inclined to do 6 and 7 first. --Zzhk 09:30, 2 July 2012 (CDT)
Wow thanks for Raptor form speed in translating volume 5. And I'm happy that you register vol6. Xenocross 09:42, 2 July 2012 (CDT)
Thank you for your speed translations on Campione!. I hope you will keep translating it ^^--LSwRl 16:56, 23 July 2012 (CDT)
THANKS A LOOOOT You are my hero! You, [8th King]-sama !!! PLease finish this 4 ASAP, then please do Vol 6 like blitzkrieg wirting!! I am deeply attached for these series! User:Sylkud 12:13, 25 Jul
- vol.4 is being translated by florza. And, don't rush the translator. --Rock96 11:54, 25 July 2012 (CDT)
Thank you very much for translations I really enjoy them KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Hi zzhk! Thank you for your Campione translations. Thanks for your hard work! I made an account just to say, thanks. Also, Great job on v7 ch 5 part 4. Your translations make my days. Thanks always for quick and great translations. Mokata
Thank you. Appreciate the help. Cheers~ Kanziel~ Kanziel
Hi zzhk, I remember you sent a message to me a few weeks ago about doing the Luo Hao sections for Vol 12 (Ch.5 part 2,3 I believe) and I just wanted to send a reminder and confirm that this is still the case so we avoid any repeat translations. If you do change your mind please let me know.Thatsjustpeachy (talk) 02:39, 9 October 2012 (CDT)
- Do you need the parts to continue? How do you want me to send them to you? --Zzhk (talk) 03:15, 9 October 2012 (CDT)
- I don't need the translated parts to continue since I'm going to translate around it and just read through the parts you are translating in Chinese. You can translate them whenever you have the time since I'm not releasing the volume till everything is caught up so there is a lot of time. When you are done you can send your part to me through email and just send me a message through Animesuki or if you see me on irc to let me know you have done so. I assume that since I'm uploading the majority at once this will be more convenient. Let me know if this is ok with you.Thatsjustpeachy (talk) 03:55, 9 October 2012 (CDT)
Good day sir, many thanks for your work. Did you take over vol 8 chap 2 from Kadi? ~(talk) 7:27, 03 December 2012 (GMT + 8)
First off i would like to say thanks so much for your translations on Campione, such consistent updates at that, you have been awesome :D, i was wondering though that since it seems thatsjustpeachy won't translate volume 12, will you pick it up instead? --Black Swordsman825 23:38, 4 January 2013 (CDT)
Thanks a lot for translating Campione, your translations are of pretty high quality, and i also got a question for you. While i was reading Campione i noticed that Godou is called Godoh by his cousin Koidzuki Sakura, is that translators own interpretation or is it Sakura's own accent? --Silver Horn (talk) 16:23, 16 January 2013 (CST)
- Certain characters such as Annie Charlton, Pandora and Sakura's speech uses katakana instead of kanji for Godou's name. In other works, katakana is sometimes used when a foreigner speaks to emphasize their accent, but a foreign accent shouldn't apply here since Sakura is Japanese, Pandora is a goddess and Annie is a Campione. So all we know is that their pronunciation is different, but there is no indication as to how it is different.--Zzhk (talk) 17:41, 16 January 2013 (CST)
Hello Zzhk, thanks for the Campione! translations but when will you continue translating volume 13? I can't wait! - Blackie
I think he will resume translation when volume 12 is finished
- Ask Denormative(talk), he's the one who uploaded the illustrations and created the page. --Zzhk (talk) 21:10, 15 January 2013 (CST)
if i may ask,when do you intend to come back to us to finish vol.13? remember that like for the prodigal son,we will welcome you back anytime,in spite of your repetead infidelity(STnBD and so on). my apologies if this is no the place to ask that.
- How do you even know if I haven't already finished V13 already? --Zzhk (talk) 11:54, 2 March 2013 (CST)
Hi again zzhk!!
I was reading vol 14 ch 3 where I found this:
"It'd be wonderful if it were limited to that. But no, in addition to that place, even more worlds can be reached. More than anyone else, Aisha-neesan is the most troublesome Campione among the seven."
- It's seven because there are seven Campiones and Aisha is the most troublesome of them all. That's all there is to it. --Zzhk (talk) 08:30, 25 June 2013 (CDT)
- No, Aisha is the seventh and last one known at the time that was said. The eight one mentioned in the volume name is kind of special therefore Raffaello doesn't know anything about him. You'll understand in the following chapters. 188.8.131.52 11:11, 25 June 2013 (CDT)
A bit new at editing and only half-decent at grammar, browsing through while reading. Forgot that hyphens and dashes were different, I'll stick to things I know for sure. Thanks and sorry for causing some problems. Zeke (talk) 12:43, 8 August 2014 (CDT)
I am translating Campione! to Brazilian Portuguese, no problem, right?
It is my first project in Baka-Tsuki, and I'm going effort to maximum
PS: In Spanish translation, they put "European countries", so I thought it was right. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
- Go ahead, but make sure you credit your source (e.g. English translation at Baka-Tsuki or whatever you're using).
- In general, projects on Baka-Tsuki in other languages are translated from the English version in the first place, so it makes zero sense to use the alternative language derivative version as a reference to "fix" its source. Of course, the safest way is to check the original Japanese source (or ask someone to help you check) rather than assume.
- I didn't translate Volume 1, but please feel free to point out anything that you don't understand or agree with.
I am new to B-T(well not really, new to contribute)
I was wondering if I could help you in making pdf/epub or any other format of the LNs in Campione! series.
Are there any specifications and such? can i get in on the project?
- Not really, there is no "in on the project" per se. People simply volunteer by making PDFs or EPUBs and posting them in the relevant thread or forum.
- As for specifications, you can look at what other people have made in the past but you're not required to follow them. I suppose it would be basic courtesy to have a page acknowledging Baka-Tsuki and the translator(s), so that's common practice. Otherwise, it's your creation so do whatever you like.
- In any case, until a new volume of Campione! becomes available, there won't be any pressing need for PDFs, EPUBs or the like in the meantime. --Zzhk (talk) 10:15, 13 August 2015 (UTC)
Hi, sorry about the edit for "just deserts" :p, I would like to express my thanks for your efforts to translate Campione. I wish you all the best in your future efforts at translating and of course, other stuff XD.
- Don't worry about it, it's just that if more than one person was confused enough to edit it, there must have been many more who just didn't act on it. --Zzhk 17:33, 10 May 2012 (CDT)
I changed the 'impotence' in 'Anger at the circumstances taking her away from him, and anger at his own impotence.' from volume 5, chapter 6 to 'incompetence', just an fyi in case it was a TL error. --Florza
- It's fine, I saw it already, no objections. Impotence, incompetence, inability to do anything, powerlessness, it's all the same to me. --Zzhk 01:50, 4 August 2012 (CDT)
- To most people it has a very different meaning though :P Also, '"Don't be bound by hierarchy, and devote myself to onii-sama... Yes, that's idea."' from Volume 6 Chapter 4, is it meant to be 'idea'? -- Florza
- haha, you mean the sexual connotation? Anyway, would you prefer concept or principle instead of idea? --Zzhk 22:24, 4 August 2012 (CDT)
- Yeah. I reread it once or twice thinking, 'wtf? why is Godou worried about his ED at this time? does he have ED?'. But about the 'idea' thing, I think it's a grammar thing. 'that's' doesn't go with 'idea' at least for normal speech. not sure about the original meaning though. -- Florza
- Actually, looking more closely, I see what's missing, it's just a typo. It should be "that's the idea." --Zzhk 00:17, 5 August 2012 (CDT)
Hi there. While editing I am having some confusion regarding what to keep in caps and all. For example: "king", "lord", "god", "cult lord" and such. I believe that since all of them represents some position in this world's society they should be in caps. Just as same to ours "President/Prime Minister/Minister" and such. Please suggest further on this matter. --Chancs (talk) 16:52, 11 August 2012 (CDT)
- They should be in lower case when used as a noun, capitalized when used as a term of address. Lord and God are only capitalized for God from the Bible, so there is no need to capitalize phrases like "my lord" or "abc is a god" though "Lord XYZ" would need to be capitalized since it's a term of address. Similarly, king should only be capitalized when it is a specific title, such as "King Kusanagi." Stuff like "as a king you should blah blah blah..." or "the king jumped up and down" should not be capitalized. It does get a bit subtle with statements like "George V is one of the kings of Britain" where "kings" is being used as a general noun, versus "George V is King of Britain" where "King of Britain" is a specific title. As for "cult leader," it would follow the same pattern as for "king" though I wouldn't be opposed to capitalizing all intances of it since it's not that usual a term. --Zzhk (talk) 19:28, 11 August 2012 (CDT)
Actually that was me who edited the terminology page. The furigana is indeed Ocelot for 'Jaguar'. - Florza
- Which volume did you see it? Volume 6 Page 42 is unambiguously ジャガー -Zzhk (talk) 06:10, 1 September 2012 (CDT)
- V7 Page 163. - Florza
Sorry. Was not knowing about the original texts. But how to know that those were the original thoughts? I simply took those as a remark on Erica's strength. --Chancs (talk) 02:43, 4 September 2012 (CDT)
- Florza uses italics, but I find it unnecessary... After all, there is no such formatting in the original text, and certain lines can be interpreted as either thoughts or third person narration because there is no explicit subject. Unless you have doubts about a translator's ability to use English pronouns properly, I'd suggest refraining from making these sorts of changes directly, and raise the issue on Talk pages instead. --Zzhk (talk) 02:54, 4 September 2012 (CDT)
Spirit body is correct for that kanji. However, naming issues arise when connected with other kanji. - Florza
- Well, it's not like the combination arose by coincidence. It's highly unsatisfactory for the translation to change completely when the subject is still the same thing. Could you elaborate on what you consider to be naming issues? --Zzhk (talk) 23:35, 6 September 2012 (CDT)
- I'm sure that if you found 'God and Godslayer' to be awkward, 'spirit power of spirit body separation' would seem pretty awkward as well, right? Wait, has the term been translated in previous volumes yet? - Florza
- Where does that phrase occur? In that particular case, it could be simplified to "power of spirit body separation" without much loss in meaning. "Spirit body" and its separation and detachment already appeared in Volume 6 with Princess Alice's introduction. Personally, I don't think they're actual terms per se since detachment and separation seem to be used as synonyms for the same phenomenon. --Zzhk (talk) 00:18, 7 September 2012 (CDT)
- Think I'll go with the horizontal stare decisis here for now. Although, as 幽体分離 and other 4 character kanjis are usually move names (Even without brackets), I feel that 'spirit body separation' is somewhat lacking. - Florza
Zzhk! Amazing job! Question/comment - In V7C6 Part 3, there's two things that are confusing: 1) "Then Godou proceeded to compose spell words caused strong wind to blow. The destructive gales pinned down the giant monkeys, immobilizing them." -> Is it Godou or is it Ena that is doing that? Godou at this point already appears to be using 2 incarnations and is also using some wind spell? and 2) This and the very next section also mentions 6 giant monkeys they are also fighting.. but there has been no mention of Sun Wukong summoning any monkeys at all at this point Wilhelmson (talk) 16:17, 10 September 2012 (CDT)
- On further inspection, there was a typo: mismatched comment tags which hid away a fair chunk of text. It should make a lot more sense now. Thanks for pointing it out! --Zzhk (talk) 09:51, 7 September 2012 (CDT)
Sorry, didn't know if those tense change would significantly alter the meaning. Since everything was in past tense, I couldn't tell from just reading the order of occurrence for some of the events.--Mane (talk) 10:41, 8 September 2012 (CDT)
I got permission to change the text aside from the tenses. Can I reverse your undo so I can change the tense back to past tense? I don't have a copy of my past changes to work with.--Mane (talk) 11:27, 8 September 2012 (CDT)
I make my ePUBs manually; the use of <b> rather than triple apostrophes makes it easier (for me, and maybe others) to convert the text into html/xhtml. The same would be true of double apostrophes and the <i> tag. I've made the mistake of equating double apostrophes with quotation marks (and then replacing all of them). I have a question about line 65 in volume 5 chapter 2. There is a line break between two sentences that appears to be spoken by the same character, and there is no quotation marks around the second "part." Could you check if there is a typo in that line?--Mane (talk) 07:07, 10 September 2012 (CDT)
- I allowed myself to fix it. LNs sometimes have that weird way to throw thoughts into the middle of the narrative.--Kadi (talk) 07:27, 10 September 2012 (CDT)
I think you said something about this before but forgot the answer; do you prefer the use of double dashes —— or just the one — ? Use of complete dashes looks better than -- in any case but it might be too long :S --Drowzycow (talk) 15:09, 30 September 2012 (CDT)
What's the difference between a housekeeper and grand chamberlain? Since here, Liliana at one stage calls herself as later while at some place with the former term. Or is it just for the sake of a long term repeating again and again. ? --Chancs (talk) 05:42, 18 October 2012 (CDT)
- She uses different words on different occasions. Housekeeper is actually butler(執事), but I wanted to use something more gender neutral. Grand Chamberlain is 侍従長 as noted in the Terminology page. -Zzhk (talk) 05:48, 18 October 2012 (CDT)
Sorry, I did not know about "god is only capitalized when referring to the Abrahamic deity of Christianity". I thought that proper nouns were supposed to be capitalized. However, I saw that you reversed some of my other edits; I just noticed some small errors like realized, analyzing, and syncretized are spelled with a z not an s. Also, honorable, color, and a few more words had a u in the spelling that should not be there. I just wanted to help proofread and contribute to this wonderful site. Please let me know of anything else in the future. --Kohaku_sora
- Gods and goddesses are common nouns, not proper nouns. And no, miko is not a proper noun either, it's just a common noun like priestess. Hime-Miko, on the other hand, is a title. Given that I don't have time to look at every single change, I'd rather keep minor American/British spelling inconsistencies (which are not exactly errors per se) than have something blatantly incorrect. -Zzhk (talk) 17:52, 3 February 2013 (CST)
I feel like I can't tell you enough about how grateful I am for your translations. I am certainly grateful for each section that you complete. Thank you for spending your time to do these translations. It is a honor to read your work Tasear
Hello, I've seen an edit you've made recently, and I want to confirm this, so I won't make this mistake myself. In this recent edit, "Though, I kind of doubt it." is changed back to "Though I kind of doubt it." 'Though', as I've learnt, can be used either as a conjunction or an adverb. When it functions as a conjunction, it should be connected to the previous sentence with a comma, for example: "I know what you mean, though I'm skeptical of the usage"; when it functions as an adverb, a comma after 'though' should be added like any other adverb, for example: "Though, I'm skeptical of the usage" or "I'm skeptical of the usage, though", in which the latter seems more common. In your edit, I believe you want the 'though' in your sentence to function as a conjunction instead of an adverb; however, when the sentence is not connected to the previous sentence (where I see it's rather difficult to do so), it becomes a fragmented sentence. Fragments can stand in modern writings, but I believe refraining from fragments and aiming for complete sentences are what one should pursue.
To reiterate myself, I don't mean to charge into your project or translation, I just want to confirm the usage of some words, as I'm seeing a lot of mistakes in my own stuff. and I'm also trying to improve myself as well. - Pudding321
- For that particular sentence, I thought of it as a verbal afterthought that one might append to the previously spoken sentence. I suppose preceding it with a dash or ellipsis would be preferable. -Zzhk (talk) 21:07, 22 February 2013 (CST)
Does Short story 6 have illustrations or not? right now it's just a word (not a link). If there no illustrations, shouldn't we get rid of it, and if there are add a link?--Saganatsu (talk) 15:00, 16 May 2013 (CDT)
- Like all the other side stories, SS6 is decorated with a few cute little drawings (repeated from other stories/volumes). As you can see from the other SS, these illustrations are quite inconsequential although people are welcome to add them in if they want to take the effort. --Zzhk (talk) 18:20, 16 May 2013 (CDT)
"Without barely" has some Google hits, but relatively few (for comparison, "with barely" has about 100 times as many). Very few of those look like they'd be from any kind of edited text. The expression is weird given the ordinary meanings of "without" and "barely". In the Campione text, "barely stopping" seems OK since did in fact stop at the places at least briefly, for longer than if he had been simply passing through them. 184.108.40.206 08:34, 14 June 2013 (CDT)
- No, Godou's point is that he never made any significant stops. Being stationary because he is doing something like waiting for a flight at the airport or crossing the street would not count as stopping for a visit. The point is: He didn't make any stops. --Zzhk (talk) 11:07, 14 June 2013 (CDT)
Whoops, seems like I was pretty tired when I made those 2 edits for the BR SS 3 which were wrong. Anyways, thanks for correcting them. Please do look through the rest and tell me if there is anything thing else that needs to be changed.
On that note, I noticed that volume 1 has Shizuka calling Godou "Onii-san", but your translations have it as "Brother". I think it would probably be better to standardize it across the volumes, so may I know which is the one that the translators have decided on?
- Shizuka actually calls Godou "Onii-chan." Yeah, Volume 1 has a fair number of standardization issues because it had multiple translators, it was the first volume translated (fewer standards/conventions established), and it was translated from Chinese (so honorifics come from guesswork) with little (if any) crosschecking with the JP. I didn't start referencing the JP version until V3 so there might be some of those issues in V2 as well. Please change it to Onii-chan when Shizuka is addressing Godou.
- Since you're starting from the beginning, could you help edit all the double hyphens(--) to dashes(—)? Dashes should have no spaces before or after. The only exceptions are situations like: "Abcd xyz. —Kjlm..." where the dash follows a period, exclamation mark or question mark (which I don't think occurs very often in Campione anyway).
- Also, there's one language quirk that needs to be fixed. In eastern languages, one would often name the person you are talking to in a 3rd person manner, but that should be eliminated in English. Example: "I am surprised by Onii-chan's earnest diligence." --> "I am surprised by your earnest diligence, Onii-chan."
Yup no problems, I will take those into account. However, I may miss out those 3rd person references, since I tend to like keeping stuff as "Japanese" as possible. I will try to change all those that I do take note of, but can't promise much for you here haha. --Royaloyalz (talk) 00:27, 16 June 2013 (CDT)
Just wondering--> Vol. 16 chp. 1 still has the pending verification note stuck to it in the registration page, so I was wondering if it still hasn't been verified yet..--Npeace (talk) 12:16, 11 November 2014 (CST)
- If it says it's not verified, then it isn't. Are you going to doubt whether chapters marked as complete are actually complete? --Zzhk (talk) 17:07, 23 April 2015 (CDT)
In response to "someone is scared that people make mistakes when creating pages", that's not the main point. It's good habit to link everything of note.
Granted, an edit just to redlink just a single item borders on "useless". On the other hand, undoing that action is even further useless, particularly if some does end up making that page; this was the reasoning behind my first undo. -Akira (talk) 22:59, 17 May 2013 (CDT)
Yes, and undo-ing the undo is even more productive? How hard is it to create links when they are actually needed?
Link everything of note? So in your view, a project should create red links for every single chapter for every volume published, regardless of translation progress?
- Granted, undoing the undo was even less productive in terms of the work done. (Especially if it developed into a revert war.) What it was meant to do, however, was to convey my opinion: "There no point doing this undo, since the initial edit has a weak but very legitimate reason behind it, while the undo didn't". Hopefully I've had better luck there.
- The second point is subjective to every person, but yes, if it was up to me, I'd rather create red links for every single chapter. On wikis, consider that there are also the Special:WantedPages page that represents which pages are needed the most, and every red link contributes to the accuracy of that list. Of course, this doesn't apply as much to this wiki, but like I said: good habits. Besides, red links can be annoying to the eye. I tend to think that has a positive correlation with prompting people to create the page. No links are just too ignorable, in that regard.
- It's up to how you take care of your pages. My only purpose was to point out and question the more eyebrow-raising actions. -Akira (talk) 00:24, 18 May 2013 (CDT)
- EDIT: Oh I knew I forgot to say something. I saw your edits to User talk:Kadi's page, so here's a comment that would've dissuaded me: "I don't want to." (Or something along those lines that sounds smarter than what I came up with at the moment.)
- Really, I only spoke up because I thought your reasoning was faulty. If you take it out of the realm of logic, I can't exactly argue against authority. At the very least I'd have to take it to the talk pages first, if that was the case. Not saying I would or am going to, though. -Akira (talk) 00:38, 18 May 2013 (CDT)
Thanks alot for translating vol 14.
High School DxD
r u still translating hs dxd?
- Yes, as stated on the user page, I am currently working on Volume 9. --Zzhk 21:15, 13 May 2012 (CDT)
I wanna know if you´ll continue with volume 9????
- Life.1 is done --Zzhk 08:29, 2 July 2012 (CDT)
You absolutely rule man. Thanx for Vol 9 XD
- Thanks for the input. Yeah, I've read it but I think the entire paragraph needs to be restructured to make the meaning clearer. I'll think about it later. Of course, anyone is free to provide suggestions in the mean time. --Zzhk (talk) 05:14, 23 August 2012 (CDT)
Hi there zzhk! Thanks for your work on volume 9. I also appreciate the translations you've done for other series. There's something that I'd like to discuss with you via email. Please contact me on: admin[at]zxzxzx.info zxzxzx (talk) 12:49, 4 April 2019 (CEST)
Just curious, but will you be translating this novel from time to time? I'm asking because you finished Volume 1 cahpter 2 before. - Cataccountant
Thanks for continuing the novel's translation. I've been interested in the story ever since I saw the anime. - Cataccountant
Hi man!! Thanks for translating C3 :), Good luck!
Hello Zzhk, I noticed that there are currently no editors for C3. If you wanted, I could edit any future volumes that you are planning on translating. Thanks for all the translating you do. -- Kory (talk) 12:54, 28 April 2013 (CDT)
- It's always been Kururi (二階堂クルリ = Nikaidou Kururi). It was noted in-story that her name was similar but not identical to the word "kukri." --Zzhk (talk) 07:28, 30 January 2014 (CST)
Interested in helping as an editor for CubedxCursedxCurious. Let me know if it's ok if I can help. Crosschan 06:34, 10 June 2014 (EST)
Hi just wondering if you were ever going to finish translating it... just finished 14 and was hoping you might be willing to keep working on it.
- Unfortunately, the Chinese version published by Kadokawa Taiwan is only up to Volume 14 with no signs of V15 coming in July or August. There's nothing I can do except wait in the mean time. --Zzhk (talk) 21:22, 17 July 2014 (CDT)
Hi, I just wanted to give my thanks for all your hard work in translating this series.
Hello, just was a little curious on what was meant to be conveyed in this line in volume 16 chapter 3: What have my creations done? What did they represent? When I became old and authority, wealth and fame were no longer useful, I finally understood. Is he saying that after he became old, authority, wealth and fame were no longer useful? or something more along the lines of after he became old and powerful, wealth and fame were no longer useful? I'm just gonna change it to what I think fits but can you please look it over later since you can actually translate and I'm just guessing, thanks DarkeKyuubi (talk) 13:44, 26 March 2015 (CDT)
Thanks for the great translation! Finally read the finale and I actually liked how it all ended. Let me know if there are any other sections you want me to edit but generally your translation quality is amazing so I'm just mostly finding typos. DarkeKyuubi (talk) 13:09, 27 March 2015 (CDT)
- No worries. It was too strange not to have been an accident. --Zzhk 11:10, 2 July 2012 (CDT)
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Hi zzhk. In need of your suggestion here. Restia is called more as a "Darkness spirit girl" when referred to. However, the chapter name on the main page for vol 4 ch 7 is "girl of the dark spirit" (as given by....Florza I think). The word to word meaning is "Darkness spirit girl" but since such was mentioned as a chapter name I didn't use it. Though I am more comfortable with using the "Darkness..." Any say on this? ----Chancs (talk) 01:57, 3 February 2013 (CST)
- The original 闇精霊の少女 basically means "the girl who is the darkness spirit." I use "darkness spirit girl" because anything longer would be too unwieldy to repeat constantly.
- "Girl of the Dark Spirit" is a very literal but ambiguous choice because it could also mean a girl belonging to the dark spirit, or a girl who possesses the dark spirit.
- I'd say modify the chapter title for sure. Though as a title, it doesn't need to be identical to what keeps repeating in the text. But definitely, "Girl of the Dark Spirit" should be changed to something clearer. Of course, you should also ask KuroiHikari for ideas too. --Zzhk (talk) 02:45, 3 February 2013 (CST)
Do you intend to continue this series ? trung-t-rung 7 February 2013
- Maybe when the next Taiwanese official version comes out, which should be the end of February. --Zzhk (talk) 21:14, 6 February 2013 (CST)
Damn your translating blade dance fast :D if only volume 4 was free for you as well thank you for the hard work. -[220.127.116.11] 07:48, 10 February 2013
- Good to know that you won't be wasting time on duplicate efforts. I intend to finish what I started, so Volume 7 should be completed some time next week. Since I'll be going away on a business trip, the final update should be posted either before Thursday or on Sunday. -Zzhk (talk) 21:18, 21 February 2013 (CST)
Hello again, zzhk. Thank you for the latest chapter parts. I have a few doubts regarding names:
- Is it proper to write Greyworth Ciel Mais or Greyworth CielMais?
- For her, we were using Academy Director before 'then Academy Principle (not that they are different, but...)
- It's one word in the furigana (シエルマイス) but I guess just split it into two words according to the Terminology page.
- Yeah, go ahead and change it to Director. -Zzhk (talk) 00:00, 9 March 2013 (CST)
Thank you for volume 9, so are you going to translate vol 10 now? Or help mizuho to translate vol 8?
- no,now he should be looking after campione vol.13,he's started but has yet to finish:of course,he's free to do as he please(perhaps will he be taking a more than deserved rest?). etheir way is fine with me:i prefer campione's girls to Stnbd's but kamito to godou,so do as you wish,Zzhk-sama.
- If mizuho gives up, sure, I'll finish off V8. Otherwise, I have no intention of displacing translators from their registered volumes.-Zzhk (talk) 20:35, 15 March 2013 (CDT)
hey Zzhk,Thanks for v9, Are you also going to do volume 10? I mean if you are waiting for campione! volume 12 completion,I think it will take time,which will is more then enough to complete V10 with your lightning fast speed Thanks :D
- I'll need to wait for the Chinese fan translations first. Also, it'd depend on how much of V10 Kuroi_Hikari wants to do. -Zzhk (talk) 10:56, 16 March 2013 (CDT)
Thank you for registering/starting on vol 10 of STnBD zzhk
OMG, Zzhk, you, sir, are unbelievably fast, and we all truly appreciate your rapid translation speed. Thanks again. -GodAtom028
So zzhk, are you going to take a rest or continue on campione?
Does anyone know when the 11th volume for StnBD will be released?
- Thanks a lot, but damn!! I can't freakin' wait. The tension is unbearable!! -ZAIZEAH 14:51, 18 April 2013
Btw, What does it mean by: "April 17, 2013: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Project is caught up"?
- Translations are caught up to published volumes. Isn't that obvious? -Zzhk (talk) 05:18, 19 April 2013 (CDT)
I guessed that possibility but I just wanted to confirm, I'm rather bad at at guessing things so I wanted to be sure.
Any news yet? --ZAIZEAH
- According to the publisher's site, Volume 11 of Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance is set to be released on June 25, 2013. --Zzhk (talk) 19:56, 5 May 2013 (CDT)
Hi. I am interested in working on an English-to-Vietnamese translation of Seirei and I am currently working on the 7th chapter of vol 1 plus making some changes to the Vietnamese page of the project. Since the previous translator quitted for over 16 months, may I reformat the main page to remove a lot of content that seem to be out of place now? And how do I protect a page? Thank you in advance. --Doomlord (talk)
Reformat the main page of the Vietnamese version? Go ahead, it's a wiki after all. Protection can only be set by wiki supervisors. What level of protection do you need and for which page(s)? --Zzhk (talk) 09:26, 17 July 2013 (CDT)
- Alright thanks. Could you tell me what are the levels of protection? I need some insight first. I am editing the main page right now and I think I will need to get it protected once I am done. --Doomlord (talk) 07:03, 18 July 2013 (CDT)
- Chancs finished implementing the protection for me so I guess you won't need to do it anymore. Thanks anyways :) --Doomlord (talk) 07:36, 18 July 2013 (CDT)
Just want to say, thanks for the blazing fast translation of volume 12! Really appreciate your work!
- You mean the special bonus story that accompanied the Taiwanese version of Volume 11? Maybe, but not with any urgency. It's just a really short story about Kamito, Claire and Est making a quick visit to real world Taipei, probably meant as a tribute to fans from Taiwan. --Zzhk (talk) 04:40, 5 January 2014 (CST)
Hello there, just wondering is Claire elemental waffe Flame Blaze or Hell Blaze? Because in Volume 1 Chapter 6 Part 2 there is mentioned of Flame Blaze. So wanted to clarify.
At the same time as her voice, a blazing flame illuminated the night sky red. Claire wielded Scarlet's elemental waffe — «Flame Blaze». The flame slash mowed down all the attacking blades of the wind in an arc—
Hy, I'm considering making a German translation for Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, so I'm asking you if you would allow it. (Cause it's mentioned in the Guidelines to ask someone from the English translation team). So, I hope that you will allow it! Firestar222
- Go ahead. I didn't translate V1-5 or V8 so I can't vouch for the accuracy of chapters marked "TLC required" but feel free to ask if any line doesn't make sense. --Zzhk (talk) 04:57, 4 June 2014 (CDT)
Hi, random anon here! For translating Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, thank you very, very much!! I really appreciate it! 18.104.22.168 17:08, 23 June 2015 (UTC)
Sorry about putting the wrong picture on the main page for this series. I was doing it only so that there was a picture there till the proper picture was on the wiki and there for would replace it. Wolfpup (talk) 16:20, 21 July 2015 (UTC)
Hello. I'm interested in editing for this series? As I was reading, I happened to stumble across some minor errors, and in some places, I feel the sentence fluency could be improved. I'll make small edits and won't change the form of the sentence. May I have permission to edit? Ruby Halo (talk) 09:08, 12 May 2015 (CDT)
- You should probably coordinate with Cthaeh because he is editing the series as a whole and already has many edits lined up to be applied. --Zzhk (talk) 10:17, 12 May 2015 (CDT)
Hello, I am a big fan of this series and has been admiring your works since day one. But I am wondering whether or not you are planning to translate Volume 14's Author's Afterword so that I can soon make a PDF for this volume. Thank you very much for your effort and your time. 05:57, 29 September 2015 (UTC)
- I translated from Chinese fan translations, which have not released the complete afterword yet, so that'll have to wait for now. It's up to you whether you want to make a PDF without author's afterword or not. --Zzhk (talk) 05:25, 30 September 2015 (UTC)
Audio Novel Project
(Sorry, Im not sure if this is the second time I've posted this message or the original was deleted) First of all thanks for Translating Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance.
Second of all I am apart of the Audio Novel Projects The result of discussions between myself and some other enthusiasts in the forums, and what we aim to do is create audiobooks of translation scripts done by contributors. However, due to recent discussion, we've come to the conclusion that it is best to ask permission from the translators themselves, if their scripts can be used as Audio Novel bases, because of the section in the Translation Common Agreement that states that all translations belong to their respective translators.
- Thanks so much, STnBD is one of my favorite LN to read SilentZephyr (talk) 11:44, 8 August 2014 (CDT)
Silver Cross and Draculea
Thank you for begin translations on the The Silver Cross and Draculea LN. I appreciate it. but why not translate from volume 1 chapter 3, I don't think ArchmageXin already translate it --D4rkfl4sh 00:31, 5 January 2013 (CDT)
As ArchmageXin once posted in a forum:
If any translator want to step in, I will be happy to "match" the length of how much they contribute with my own, but otherwise, I will go on break for a few months so I can deal with other things.
i see, sorry i don't look at the forum
Oh, didn't realize it. Will change accordingly in short time. Also, should the tense be in past or present? From what I have understood till now, there's only distinction between past and present 'form' with no reference to future for the language. And I have already done some edits which I feel are sometimes wrong when trying to change everything to present tense. Thanks --Chancs (talk) 23:06, 4 January 2013 (CST)
Hey Zzhk would you think about finishing off the last 3 chapters of volume 1 after your finished with Blade Dance? I know your buzy with other translations and life but it'd be much appreciated since that teaser is chewing at my soul :D. All Night (talk) 15:36, 28 February 2013 (CST)
- I have no wish of displacing other translators in their own volumes, so probably Volume 1 really isn't a priority. Besides, as a light-hearted love comedy, you don't really need to know every single detail in Volume 1's plot. --Zzhk (talk) 02:33, 3 March 2013 (CST)
Hi, i'm chronus79, a member of team Sonako This series is interesting, so i thinking about translate it in to Vietnamese. Will you give me the permission to do that? If yes, please tell me if there are anything else that need to do besides the link back here and credit. One more thing, how can I contact with ArchmageXin? I think I need permission for vol 1 too.Chronus79 (talk) 03:35, 28 May 2013 (CDT)
- Sure, go ahead... Although Vol 1 has some serious lapses in accuracy on occasion, so I would recommend translating it from Japanese directly. You can contact ArchmageXin on his talk page although he might be a little busy in real life at the moment. --Zzhk (talk) 09:14, 28 May 2013 (CDT)
- You should ask ArchmageXin to see if he wants to summarize the volume he's working on. --Zzhk (talk) 19:29, 30 June 2013 (CDT)
- It's a nice act of courtesy, but you don't really need permission to translate a fan translation. If you're really sure you want to translate ArchmageXin's work, go ahead and just acknowledge him in the credits. --Zzhk (talk) 00:11, 9 July 2013 (CDT)
Since Par74583 and 22.214.171.124 seem to have taken over the translation of chapters 2 and 3 of volume 1, ArchmageXin has stepped back. Do you plan to do chapters 4 and 6 in his stead?--Kemm (talk) 14:18, 19 July 2013 (CDT)
- Since no one has registered those chapters anyway, I'll just let people do whatever they want. I expect Par74583 will probably continue onto Chapter 4. --Zzhk (talk) 18:41, 19 July 2013 (CDT)
BTW sir will you continue to translate volume 4 of this series??
- Probably, but the Chinese fan translations aren't out yet. --Zzhk (talk) 02:28, 15 August 2013 (CDT)
Yay, new chapter. Glad to see that you are still translating this series. Thanks for the hard work!
I just wanted to say thanks for the recent release of silver cross. I enjoyed reading it and appreciate the work you put in to making it possible for all of us without your skill. --mathes
If viable, I want to request authorization for taking over the translations for the 5th Volume. --Kouen no Ten
- Sure, go ahead, but if you intend to do the whole volume, I suggest posting the chapters in order rather than the ending first. In fact, since the Chinese fan translation does take a while (typically 2-4 weeks per chapter), I don't mind if you take over Volume 4 from Chapter 4. By the way, you can sign with a timestamp by typing ~~~~ (4 tildes). --Zzhk (talk) 16:48, 23 November 2013 (CST)
- Thank you very much, and yes, I will keep that in mind. I am going to be working on Strike The Blood too, so I'll be working on them simultaneously, one chapter of Strike The Blood followed by one of Silver Cross and Draculea. Just figured out that wiki actucaly has a tool for this ^_^ --Kouen no Ten (talk) 23:13, 23 November 2013 (CST)
- There's really nothing to miss. Since Kouen no Ten is translating directly from Japanese, look forward to the Silver Cross series getting wrapped up soon. Waiting for the Chinese version to finish would probably take until April next year. --Zzhk (talk) 17:02, 25 November 2013 (CST)
Hello...first i want to say thanks for all your translation in this and other LN like cube, campione....sorry if i upset you, i just want to ask, will you translate the final volume? Since kouen seems to be angry about mageslayer take over the work without notifying him, and mageslayer doesnt seem to have any intention to translate vol 5 ( no registration, no words)..thx....once again, sorry if i upset you with this question....
- There's no Chinese version out yet, so I have nothing to translate even if I wanted to do Volume 5. --Zzhk (talk) 06:34, 2 February 2014 (CST)
Zzhk do u know who is trasnlating the 5th volume? I'm waiting the 2nd Cap for a while but isn't out... the cinese version is out maybe ? FaintSmile 20:24, 26 April 2014
- Nope, the Chinese fan translator announced a temporary hiatus back in February, promising new updates every 2 months from then on, but there's nothing so far. --Zzhk (talk) 20:30, 27 April 2014 (CDT)
So last thing, do you know who have translate the Vol5 Cap1 and ask him if he intends to continue? in case do you know someone who can translate it? so few chapters to the end.... T_T FaintSmile 14:00, 6 May 2014
Hello, I'm from Vietnamese translation team of this project ( although I haven't release any chapter yet :) ). I now have color illustrations of volume 1 and 2 redrawed, so can you translate the sentences on those page ( pls note it from which chapter if you don't mind )? I will type them, and if you want to use other font, pls send me then I will fix it! Here is the example https://www.dropbox.com/s/3i1vht62gtwciu5/SCaD2.JPG --Hunter (talk) 01:46, 26 May 2014 (CDT)
- Feel free to upload a separate Vietnamese version (using a different filename), but don't replace the original. I don't think it's that important for text in images to be translated into English, and it's helpful for other languages to have the original source intact.
- I didn't translate Volume 1 so I'm not going to hunt down whatever variant someone used. Anyway, for this one, going from left to right:
Kariya Eruru: "Please watch your tone of voice. Given your stupidity, it is hard to believe that you and I are of similar age."
Rushella Dahm Draculea: "If you'll agree to offer yourself to me, I promise to guarantee the safety of those around you. What do you say?"
Sudou Mei: "Do know that I fell in love with you at first sight. You should feel honored❤"
- Volume 2 illustration:
???: "Vampire and your ilk, scram and begone from this school." (Chapter 6)
- OK thank you! I need to fix those page a little bit, I will send you the pics as soon as they are finished ( because I don't know how to upload :"> ). Anyway, do you think I should find and use the contents of volume 1? You know, it will be more synchronous, although there are some differences. I think they are:
"I am on a separate level from trash humans like you. Your stupidity fails to see that you are the same age as me" ( chapter 4 )
"If you are willing to sacrifice your body to me, I will guarantee the safety of other people around you. How is that?" ( chapter 2 )
"It’s love at first sight, you should be honored." ( chapter 2 )
Here is volume 1: your translation and volume 1 content. You can use 1 of them! volume 2:  Sorry, I intend to fix a little but it seems my editor remains offline =_= so they are all that I can do... I updated the image volume 2 and 1 ( using the content version ) if you want to fix, pls do!Hunter (talk) 06:47, 10 June 2014 (CDT)
About the Bot
The bot goes through a list that is created and maintained by Cloudii and a few selected individuals.
There is not much I can do unless the document itself is changed. I will talk to him once more.
But I would like to ask you to write on his talk page about this small... inconsistency ?
- There, found and fixed. Gonna see for a nicer method... The Template tags were ok, but the template was missing a few things.
- Ain't gonna complain because that was partly an error on my side, but next time wait a bit. I do check if it gone right.
- Now off to hunt someone down.-- SysadmSimon
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
I would like to bring to your attention the fact that the Web Novel has not been licensed for publication, just the light novel and the manga. As the Web Novel is both free of potential DMCA notices and substantially different from the content of the licensed work, it does not need to be removed from Baka-Tsuki. - Concerned Anon, April 2nd, 2015, at 2:38pm EST
Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend
Hey, thanks once again for showing me the ropes. I guess you're right about the removed links, but I was the one who put most of them there in the first place haha.Deadpansnarker (talk) 14:59, 10 October 2015 (UTC)
Thank you for the translation up until now.
I just wanted to know if you are still working on Chronicle Legion? If you halted or dropped the translation I would make a Pick-Up request on NUF and try to find another translator.
Would be appreciated if you could update the translation status. If I simply missed any note related to the translation status, i apologize.